Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Down the Rabbit Hole (2016)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There's no question that these quests are difficult for newer players. I've been playing for around four years now and I remember the frustration of sending only a few planes out to a quest destination because I didn't have the coins to buy other planes or didn't have the destination items needed to put the planes I did have in the air.
My advice to these newer players is to just do what you can. Don't set expectations for yourself that are too high for your level. Spend as much time as you can with the game and keep plugging away. Chances are this quest will repeat next year and you'll be more ready for it then.
Cheers,
Tom

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
The drops are a disgrace! To load game first thing in the morning and to bring in a dozen planes and no get a single drop is terrible..
When I first started playing airport city many years ago the drops were much more frequent...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Try this: Stock Up your fuel and Use bonuses, then fly all the plane's and Speed them up, Collect all plane's at same time, this helped me a lot, I got 2 Cards out of 10-12 Plane's which was good, Hope it works for others as well
Good Luck :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
The plane drop rate is indeed horrible. I have three starred the Chaterham, Chichester and Litchfield, and twomstarred Salisburry. Used almost all my fuel savings which were a lot. And spent 24 greenies in golden dice and bonuses. Still missing one blue caterpillar for the third plane of hearts...

Six more days left I guess...

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I completed the quest within only three days after my game was restored. All it took was my entire arsenal. Good neighbours, Sky Captains, spent greenies on Looking glasses, Bottomless barrels, Golden toads, more time spent on AC then usual, etc. Of the thousands of units of fuel I collected over the past 4+ years I only have 500 units left!

Last edited:

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Spilled all my spare fuel and passengers (saved for them for months so it was a lot), bought some spy glasses, and after far too many egg collections I'm still waiting for two cards for the cards collection. No drops at all on the right ones. Very disappointed with this quest :(

I was able to finish on the last day. Needed one dragon card for the longest time and finally got it after purchasing a spy glass and using some of my reserve fuel. I want to say thank you to all that had sent me items to finish this quest. I think GI is making these quests a heckuva a lot harder to finish. But I also want to say thank you to GI for creating new side quests like this one instead of recycling the old ones.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I wasn't able to complete the quest on Android - never got a single Pine Door to drop. :(

I didn't have any problem at all completing it on iOS. Very different experiences between the two games.
I like this quest - very imaginative! I hope it comes around again in the future.

Good luck to everyone waiting for those elusive items to drop....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
The quest was interesting to say the least, but I am starting to wonder if GI! are making whatever it takes to make us use whatever stocked-up bonuses we have (or buy new ones with greenies) in an effort to make us spend real money instead.

And this is making me wondering how much ideally I would like to play.

In the past, it was designed so as to make those who were in a hurry to pay greenies. Those who were not in a hurry, but were persistent, were able to get quests done. As I said in a previous email, I three starred all three first flights (Lichfield, Chaterham, Chichester), two-starred Salisburry, and was able to get cards ONLY with Spy Glass. And even then, I only completed three collections last night (two days before the event ends). I don't know if this was by design or by luck, but if it's by design, then I am not sure if I like this. Sure, I don't think the quests should be easy (in fact I mentioned last time that if they are easy they are indifferent), but they should be doable, and if possible doable for the persistent players at least (i.e. those who set timers, etc.)

I spent at least 10 spy glasses, and at least 10 other bonuses to get this quest done. With this rate, I am not sure if it's worth it anymore...

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I didn't use any bonuses. Hmmmm...Maybe that's the reason I couldn't complete it on one of my games. :whistle:
It doesn't bother me if I don't complete all the quests. I'm rather patient by nature, so I will just hope G! repeats this quest in the future. I still have some stars to collect!

I wonder which quest is coming next? Anyone have any ideas?

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I wonder which quest is coming next? Anyone have any ideas?

No one ever knows... if it follows the last 2 years, the Russian event will happen in May. In the past this was only available if you changed your device language to Russian. It adds a new challenge trying to play in another language. I hope they repeat it or maybe even have a new one.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I see a few have had no or little luck with this event, maybe I was just lucky. I completed with a good few days still left, I did use spy glass for the wonderland flights but made the 3 collections by launching and quick returning. The destinations collection did take a lot longer, nearly 3 starred before getting all 3. The most luck I had was in the morning when all my planes returned, so clicking on 4 at a time (4 runways) seemed to drop a card every 4 or so planes.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Completed the quest and found that the reward building has a little bonus:
image.jpeg

It's a 1% coin bonus with a radius of ten cells.
Managed to get all but two Falcon destination stars. Maybe next year.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
Top Bottom