Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Down the Rabbit Hole (2016)

suzy

350+ Star Club
Amazing.
Lost plane one day... then finished the quest the next day.

Don't give up!
Yep !!! Just wrote this so everybody else finds the courage to finish this !!
I did not use any bonus, did not use any fuel to return my flights, just a few catalysts here and there to speed up the bigger planes.
Just followed the advise of @greensmith , bought a few smaller planes, and made sure I had 3 planes of hearts...
and just flew!!!! The further the game advances, the better it gets, as somebody else on the forum remarked !! This is true...
So don't give up !!!!!!!!!! It gets better...and after 100 flights with the plane of hearts, I got my last item, and a star to top it off

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay6x514
Username
#wuk-(item)
Thank you all who added me! I've accepted all of your requests.

Still having a heck of a time getting the drop from the planes... Still missing one single card. I've got 4-7 of for of the five, and still no card plane! Hoping for one soon!

I just ran out of landing lamps, so my turboprops are now idling. I replaced 2 of the 4 with jets, but now I'm afraid I'll run out of spare wire.

This is a neat event, but definitely a grinder!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Thank you all who added me! I've accepted all of your requests.

Still having a heck of a time getting the drop from the planes... Still missing one single card. I've got 4-7 of for of the five, and still no card plane! Hoping for one soon!

I just ran out of landing lamps, so my turboprops are now idling. I replaced 2 of the 4 with jets, but now I'm afraid I'll run out of spare wire.

This is a neat event, but definitely a grinder!

Don't let them idle, fly them to Turkish Coast to get more landing lamps. And when you run out of Spare Wire fly to Rio. ;)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Finally got the last item to complete the event. Now looking for three stars.
I used spy glass one time and I think was a good bonus to have mirrors if you like 3 stars flying to Wonderland. For those who will not use bonuses, 34 mirrors per day (in 15 days) as gift and collecting pocket knife from neighbors is enough.
BTW I have 2 cards hangar.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
btw, am I the only one who thinks "wind through the keyhole " is a phrase about farting?
Actually, it's from a Stephen King novel: The Dark Tower: The Wind Through the Keyhole. Yes, Roland Deschain and his friend Cuthbert do eat beans by a campfire and then ...
No, wait, that was Blazing Saddles.
Cheers,
Tom (The Gunslinger)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Actually, it's from a Stephen King novel: The Dark Tower: The Wind Through the Keyhole.
Yeah, google was completely clogged up with that title. But I wasn't referring to how the phrase was used before. I meant what sound it means.

[/I]Yes, Roland Deschain and his friend Cuthbert do eat beans by a campfire and then ...
No, wait, that was Blazing Saddles.
Blazing Saddles! I haven't seen that in years!
Now I must dig it up somewhere and watch it...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Any info on the prize? What's Castle of Cards (or something like that) worth for?

I thought that maybe you want to see the reward building for this event...
TSmrFh.jpg
dc13wk.jpg

Top Bottom