Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Down the Rabbit Hole (2016)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9rjkzy
Username
Kat
Is anyone else not getting any item drops from flights for this event?

I've sent over 120 flights to event destinations and haven't had a single item from them.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Such ironic AC humor. I'm moving through my first pass of the Mad Tea Party collection and I just collected the Painted Rose. The side quest is called Fatal Error, I think, might have been Mistake. But pretty sure it said Error. I pressed OK to collect and...you know it's coming... My iPad crashes. Too funny.
Fatal Error causing fatal error. That's golden!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Man, this event is really getting to me. I three-starred three destinations, and then some. Still no card plane and no Wonderland for me. This blue caterpillar is more than elusive to me. :(
Been using spy glass for the last two days: still nothing besides my two English eggs.
Bought a Hatter set for 14 greenies: nothing I didn't already have... *sigh*
Any ideas?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Man, this event is really getting to me. I three-starred three destinations, and then some. Still no card plane and no Wonderland for me. This blue caterpillar is more than elusive to me. :(
Been using spy glass for the last two days: still nothing besides my two English eggs.
Any ideas?
Golden Dice worked for me.
Cheers,
Tom

Any ideas?

I agree. Card drops are very few and far between. I used a spyglass this morning as I had 18 planes landing and finally got some card drops. I now have 2 card hangars and need only one more for the third collection. Hang in there as we still have another week to complete the quest!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Any ideas?

I agree with Tom. Instead of spending greenies on the Hatter set, which is way more expensive, buy a golden dice. Only 4 greenies and valid for 6 hours.

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Is anyone else not getting any item drops from flights for this event?

I've sent over 120 flights to event destinations and haven't had a single item from them.
I'm having the same problem. I have mostly jets right now and I can't even collect enough spare wires to keep up with the flights. I have one delta and one jumbo, but they haven't given me a single card. It's getting really frustrating.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Thanks @greensmith , @LAX and @diwata for the advice.
I had a lucky drop of my elusive item and everything started rolling. Got my card plane, shot off 300 fuel barrel and a Spy Glass. Five minutes later I completed 6 of 9 collections! I have all the buildings I need with 4 days left on the event... (y)
And five hours later: event completed! :eek::joyful:
Let's go star hunting... :cigar:

Top Bottom