Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Down the Rabbit Hole (2016)

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Or seams that Android is gettng new update right now. I'm just downloading it.

UPDATE: Tower of Babel and Wonderland are here.

Gifting will change for his event.
Knifes are needed to pick mushrooms and mushrooms drop mirrors that are needed for flights.
And second gift is cards - 5 types that are gifts and needed to complete hangar...

Last edited:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Warning- I just sold a 120,000 coin hanger to try and build a 500 coin hanger for Card Hanger. It will not let me build or buy it. Says: "You can not build more hangers" It makes no sense to me. I don't even see how you get the Airplane for the Hanger. But it requires 500 flights to Wonder the get 3 stars.

Please help me how you get the Hanger and the Plane?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Warning- I just sold a 120,000 coin hanger to try and build a 500 coin hanger for Card Hanger. It will not let me build or buy it. Says: "You can not build more hangers" It makes no sense to me. I don't even see how you get the Airplane for the Hanger. But it requires 500 flights to Wonder the get 3 stars.

I guess you have those other special hangars in place like sleigh hangars and military hangars. Try putting them away. We'll investigate this issue further on our side.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

I have 12 Level6 hangars plus 4 small one, two for Santa and 2 for attack planes. I was able to build 2 new hangars, due to limitation of 6 additional hangars. In case i need more of new hangars, i should demolish one of those 4 small ones first. Not sure, but will try if a hangar can be moved to Warehouse. I am guessing not... :(

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Here we go again - Major problems. First my Quantum Leap disappeared. Second my Spy Glass disappeared. Yes Ivan I will put you in here. You owe me a Quantum Leap. Free2Play. I am now able to get a Card Plane. But I Can not. I can not build a Card Hanger, even though I sold one that cost 120,000 coins. I get NO options to buy a new plane.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I have 12 Level6 hangars plus 4 small one, two for Santa and 2 for attack planes. I was able to build 2 new hangars, due to limitation of 6 additional hangars. In case i need more of new hangars, i should demolish one of those 4 small ones first. Not sure, but will try if a hangar can be moved to Warehouse. I am guessing not... :(
I had 12 Level 6 hangers. Sold one. Forgot about the Warehouse. Now I have 11 hangers. When trying to buy the Card Hanger it says " You can't build more hangers" Even though I have a open slot for one.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I have 1 Card Plane in warehouse. But I can not build a Card Hanger even though I have open spot. Anybody else having this problem? Please look into this Free2Play. Pretty sure it is a glitch.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have 1 Card Plane in warehouse. But I can not build a Card Hanger even though I have open spot. Anybody else having this problem? Please look into this Free2Play. Pretty sure it is a glitch.
@Chad Ladwig
I sold a Santa Hangar and could build a Card Hangar. Did you try selling a Santa or Military Hangar?
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom