Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail -- New Quest

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
When all planes are ready there's a notification icon at the top of your screen in Android. At first it was the blue sky with a plane, now it's a pilot cap in new Android style. If that's the only difference for a 50mb+ download....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
When all planes are ready there's a notification icon at the top of your screen in Android. At first it was the blue sky with a plane, now it's a pilot cap in new Android style. If that's the only difference for a 50mb+ download....
To be honest.... I haven't got a clue what you mean.... can you put a picture on the forum with an arrow so I know where I should look for?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I had my money on the release of an update yesterday... but what do we get instead...nothing!!! GI are getting good at that drum roll thing. To much anticipation often leads to dissappointment.. atleast from my personal experience..:confused: .. Are thy going to forget about us till Halloween? I know they realesed the mail quest a month before halloween last year. greensmith

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
What is a mail kiosk????

this is a mail kiosk

Yes and my videos have disappeared. This is gonna be difficult, no colllections done here yet either.
As a newbie to the forum, I’ll offer a tip (many of us have fallen for the same trap ;) ). Always take note of the date when quoting a post. I’m a regular on here (and have been for a few years) but can’t ever remember reading a post from Blackcloud before. This thread hasn’t been posted in for more than 3 years :D. Anything this old will have something a lot newer offering current info.

Having said that, massive kudos to you for using the search function instead of just starting a new thread (like many newbies do ;) ) (y)

As a newbie to the forum, I’ll offer a tip (many of us have fallen for the same trap ;) ). Always take note of the date when quoting a post. I’m a regular on here (and have been for a few years) but can’t ever remember reading a post from Blackcloud before. This thread hasn’t been posted in for more than 3 years :D. Anything this old will have something a lot newer offering current info.

Having said that, massive kudos to you for using the search function instead of just starting a new thread (like many newbies do ;) ) (y)
LOL

Thanks for the tip man!!!

:):):):)

Top Bottom