Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail -- New Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Simp1710 FYI - I did wait and I landed 5 planes. There was quite a delay for the planes to refresh. Bottom Line - I did not get one single DROP !!! And for this I laid out 8 GREENIES ! This is CRAP !!!!
billsnj,
The Mail Planes don't drop anything. You just have to land 20 of them. You are right, Simp1710.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi,

As i have been labelled as a cheater for restoring a backup, lets talk about how to cheat the golden stamp ;)

Starting with 2 planes waiting, i managed to land 18 planes using just one golden stamp. Well, in fact i landed less than that, but 18 where counted.

The cheat is to force close the game just after loading the planes and before takeoff. After restarting the game, a new plane will be waiting and the landedplane will be counted more than once.

In Spain we have a saying for this "de perdidos al rio", that is, as i have nothing to lose, lets trythings :)

Regards

jedverdejo,
Good cheat but it's really not necessary. You have to get four of the Express Delivery Collection to finish the quest. With each reward you get a Golden Postage Stamp, so you will have four GPSs. Each GPS covers at least five Mail Planes. So with four GPSs you will hit your 20 Mail Plane landings anyway.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
TO ALL PLAYERS FYI
Just visited 12 neighbors. Received the following: from 9 neighbors Visits I got 1, repeat 1 stationary knife from each. From 3 neighbor visits I got CRAP, NOTHING, NADA, BUPKISS !!! GI wants 2 greenies per knife pure BS. GI SUCKS, bill

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
TO ALL PLAYERS FYI
Just visited 12 neighbors. Received the following: from 9 neighbors Visits I got 1, repeat 1 stationary knife from each. From 3 neighbor visits I got CRAP, NOTHING, NADA, BUPKISS !!! GI wants 2 greenies per knife pure BS. GI SUCKS, bill

billsnj,
Don't pay two greenies per knife. I bought a Large Mailbag from the Store (Resources) for twelve greenies that gave me 20 Letters of Hope (enough to start flying planes) and 30 Stationery Knives. Or just wait; after all we have 13 more days to complete the quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
The post office was rather easy to complete.

I just flew to Shanghai. I already had a fleet of Powerful Deltas (halfway through Stonehenge mission). The Post office items are listed as "often" for Shanghai and Berlin as opposed to "seldom" for the destinations requiring deltas or lower.

Some flights were dropping 3 items AND a spare propeller. Completed in under 24 hours. No golden dice required either.

Buying 9 Powerful Deltas can get expensive, but how badly do you want to complete the mission?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Red Fox One,
It's an easy quest if you're willing to spend some greenies. Since my tomgreensmith iPhone game is Cursed by GI (because I bought $9.99 worth of greenies during their three-for-one sale and they delivered 1,056 instead of 96 greenies and said I hacked the game -- I didn't, it was their own bugs), I figured I might as well spend those greenies so I could finish the guide.
Cheers,
Tom
ooo.. that sucks, are you gonna replay the iphone game once the greenies run out or keep playing without the social functions? Kinda off topic :D

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
TO ALL PLAYERS FYI
Hehe, similar here. Main game: visited 12 neigbours and got 9 knifes, on android game visited 7 neighbours and got 4 knifes.

On main game have fully opened 4 Post Office, for fifth need two (2) more Mail Sorter.
On android need to seel one Delta and bought Propeler, so hope can get most of Post Office items from Cyprus...:(
I sent one item from main game, but android game chash and i lost all received items :depressed:

Too bad, that android users cannot send Post Office items. Nice bug... :confused:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
ooo.. that sucks, are you gonna replay the iphone game once the greenies run out or keep playing without the social functions? Kinda off topic :D

Red Fox One,
Here's a paste from my post on the Wednesday iOS trading thread:
For those neighbors who have been following my support request for my tomgreensmith iPhone game, I got this email today from GI:
Please, spend the amount of banknotes that were received beyond the amount you had in the game and the purchased one. Then please, let me know so that I could check the details. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team
So I will spend the greenies that the programming glitch gave me, report back to Kate, and then, perhaps, GI will allow that game to send gifts once again. Will keep you informed.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Red Fox One,
Here's a paste from my post on the Wednesday iOS trading thread:
For those neighbors who have been following my support request for my tomgreensmith iPhone game, I got this email today from GI:
Please, spend the amount of banknotes that were received beyond the amount you had in the game and the purchased one. Then please, let me know so that I could check the details. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team
So I will spend the greenies that the programming glitch gave me, report back to Kate, and then, perhaps, GI will allow that game to send gifts once again. Will keep you informed.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith I simply cannot believe that they want you to spend the ill gotten greenies!!! Mean while they have suspended gifting for those they deemed cheaters for getting some greenies from their software BUG! Un-freakin-believable!!! Talk about STUPID! Have fun spending! Bill

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
The conversion rate is really awful. 12 neighbours, 13 Stationery Knives and 5 Letters of Hope, 4 collection items.:eek::(
I still have not completed any collection, the Post Office or even gotten a star on any of the new destinations.:cry:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Lucky
The conversion rate is really awful. 12 neighbours, 13 Stationery Knives and 5 Letters of Hope, 4 collection items.:eek::(
I still have not completed any collection, the Post Office or even gotten a star on any of the new destinations.:cry:
Lucky you, for me was today even worse then yesterday. 12 neighbours = 4 Stationery Knives. Got 3 Letters of Hope and 0 (zero) collection items. :depressed:

A least i have 5 Post Offices, fully opened, so will be enought Letters to reach 3 stars on all new destinations. And 12 more days to complete this quest (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Here is a weird one..........
I purchased a second runway to land 2 planes at a time.
Thinking once I got my first golden stamp it would help.
I started the stamp, but only one plane was showing up.
I would land it and send it back out.
The funny thing was every landing gave me 2 instead on one drop.
I now have 12 of the 20, but have only used one stamp.
I built 6 post offices and now 3 are up and running.
I have been flying exclusively to Dubia and Shanghai thinking if I get the post offices up and running they might drop items needed instead of flying to easter island.
I have only gotten knives from visiting neighbors.

We shall see if my strategy works.
I figure the post offices are a good hourly payout so they are worth it.

Don Clyde

Top Bottom