Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Land vs Tesla vs coin purchase vs bank notrs

i have 1 mil coins 25 banknotes running out of space and at 556/575 electricity.

I can buy land for 800k or 10 bank notes.
I can build on city side or airport.

Looking for recommendations/advice

(n)
I would use your coins to buy the land. That’s a lot of coins but the greenies are just too valuable when you can still use coins. I would save your greenies for land once coins are not an option. Then you can instantly get a couple more land plots with the saved greenies.

Never ever use greens for land.

I’m guessing after expansion 20 or 30 you can only use greens.

My rule on Tesla’s were to not buy one until the cost of land costs more than the Tesla. In he meantime spend the money on coal plants.

I put my power all on the airport side but many people will say build out your city side first because the power plants can go on either side

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Spork Dude, have you even tried doing the math? 1 tesla = 5 coal plants in terms of energy output. You have to exclude 1 from each side, because that's a land you have to use either way so you're left with going tesla being equal to sacrificing space for 4 2x2 buildings, exactly 1 plot. Which leaves you with clear-cut answer that tesla is not cost-effective until a plot of land costs same as tesla.
I'm not counting coins, because they come for free, sooner or later.

@Spork Dude, have you even tried doing the math? 1 tesla = 5 coal plants in terms of energy output. You have to exclude 1 from each side, because that's a land you have to use either way so you're left with going tesla being equal to sacrificing space for 4 2x2 buildings, exactly 1 plot. Which leaves you with clear-cut answer that tesla is not cost-effective until a plot of land costs same as tesla.
I actually work it on the next level up. If you buy a Tesla, you’re stuck with it. Buy land and you have a lot more options eg. 2 coal plants in the short term and still half the land to use.

I actually work it on the next level up. If you buy a Tesla, you’re stuck with it. Buy land and you have a lot more options eg. 2 coal plants in the short term and still half the land to use.
They are all right, BUT I don’t like coal plants, so, I decided to bet on Teslas. I only buy one coal station when I’m really short of greenies and desperately needing energy (so far I only have one)
In the end, it’s your call

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
They are all right, BUT I don’t like coal plants, so, I decided to bet on Teslas. I only buy one coal station when I’m really short of greenies and desperately needing energy (so far I only have one)
Yes! Clean energy only! I have nothing else!
...if you look past the 12 nuclear plants.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I'm from Poland, so it's coal power all the way, baby!
Don't worry, since Fukushima everybody are getting less clean power and more coal anyway. Choo, choo!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046ujujk
Username
Joey
A simple search on this forum allows you to get that answer.
See
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/land-expansion-cost.16352/#post-230925

I appreciate your help but it seems something's wrong with those data. I mean... It says lands 11-80 can only be bought with greenies, which we know ain't true, cos i'm in #18 and still buying with coins (600k). Can i trust the greenie's data at least?
Maybe i asked the wrong question, so here i go again, at what level (and price) i won't be able to spend coins with land anymore ?

Top Bottom