Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Land vs Tesla vs coin purchase vs bank notrs

I appreciate your help but it seems something's wrong with those data. I mean... It says lands 11-80 can only be bought with greenies, which we know ain't true, cos i'm in #18 and still buying with coins (600k). Can i trust the greenie's data at least?
Maybe i asked the wrong question, so here i go again, at what level (and price) i won't be able to spend coins with land anymore ?
I guess it used to be that way. But data for greenies are ok. I think that you won’t be able to purchase land with greenies very very soon, perhaps extension 20 onwards

I appreciate your help but it seems something's wrong with those data. I mean... It says lands 11-80 can only be bought with greenies, which we know ain't true, cos i'm in #18 and still buying with coins (600k). Can i trust the greenie's data at least?
Maybe i asked the wrong question, so here i go again, at what level (and price) i won't be able to spend coins with land anymore ?
I think @TeresaLisboa and @Davescharf are correct with level 20 being the last you can buy with coins. I have a support game at expansion 19, requiring 20 greens or 800,000 coins. Expansion 20, if I remember correctly from another game, is 1,000,000 coins, then greens only after that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046ujujk
Username
Joey
I guess it used to be that way. But data for greenies are ok. I think that you won’t be able to purchase land with greenies very very soon, perhaps extension 20 onwards
Yes I think green only starting with number 21. The rest of that info is correct to my knowledge
I think @TeresaLisboa and @Davescharf are correct with level 20 being the last you can buy with coins. I have a support game at expansion 19, requiring 20 greens or 800,000 coins. Expansion 20, if I remember correctly from another game, is 1,000,000 coins, then greens only after that.

Thanks folks. Exactly what i needed to know. I have some greenies saved to buy land and i need urgently more room in my city side. But i'll wait after lv20 to spend those greenies.
Thanks vou all !!

I've looked at that data before and it has changed.

I can only tell you that for my expansion 20 it's 20 greenies or 1 mil and my previous was 10 greenies or 800k. Looking back it may have been better to spend the 10 greenies since it jumped to 20 but that's airline exhaust in the wind if ya know what I mean....

I've been advised to use coins until no longer able and then greenies.......

Best of luck to ya.....

i have 1 mil coins 25 banknotes running out of space and at 556/575 electricity.

I can buy land for 800k or 10 bank notes.
I can build on city side or airport.

Looking for recommendations/advice

(n)

It's been two months since my post above. I've spent my airport cash to upgrade oil capacity and am at 206 waiting to accrue 2 mil to get the small oil refinery to lvl 3. Then I'll be done as I will never be able to accumulate 2000 airport cash for the lvl 3 powerful upgrade. However somehow an electrical substation appearing in my storage which gives a nice 1x1 30 boost. Not sure how I got it.

My current plan is to take my current coins of 1.2 mil to 2 mil to upgrade small oil, then on to 250k for next tower upgrade. I'm about to spend 30 of my 31 airport cash to get a Tesla as I have space anxiety. I'll be storing some coal plants and building pax buildings as things have reversed for me and now I'm running more oil rich and am in need of pax to fly.

Suggestions, comments, sarcastic remarks, jokes, unrelated commentary, complaints, off topic responses all welcome. If you have a random nomenclature you'd like to share feel free...... (city structure comments also encouraged)

It's been two months since my post above. I've spent my airport cash to upgrade oil capacity and am at 206 waiting to accrue 2 mil to get the small oil refinery to lvl 3. Then I'll be done as I will never be able to accumulate 2000 airport cash for the lvl 3 powerful upgrade. However somehow an electrical substation appearing in my storage which gives a nice 1x1 30 boost. Not sure how I got it.

My current plan is to take my current coins of 1.2 mil to 2 mil to upgrade small oil, then on to 250k for next tower upgrade. I'm about to spend 30 of my 31 airport cash to get a Tesla as I have space anxiety. I'll be storing some coal plants and building pax buildings as things have reversed for me and now I'm running more oil rich and am in need of pax to fly.

Suggestions, comments, sarcastic remarks, jokes, unrelated commentary, complaints, off topic responses all welcome. If you have a random nomenclature you'd like to share feel free...... (city structure comments also encouraged)
For the tesla wait till it appears in the daily offer, you get a reduction.

The electrical substation also came from the daily bonus that you click on at the beginning of the game. 5 clicks gave a substation. Agree, good item!!

For the tesla wait till it appears in the daily offer, you get a reduction.

The electrical substation also came from the daily bonus that you click on at the beginning of the game. 5 clicks gave a substation. Agree, good item!!

Ah ok I was wondering why I hadn’t heard if it. Wonder if we can get a second one.... and off it requires a road (I’ll find out soon)

Thanks also for the tip to wait for the daily bonus to buy the Tesla I’ll be waiting for that .....

Update - after waiting an inexorable amount of time (I want to say 2 months) for a discounted Tesla it finally came and then twice so I have one in use and another saved for later. Funny thing, I see them offered now almost weekly.

I've also "accidentally" purchased 2 extra squares of land trying due to the AC dev bug to save up to the 2 mil for the lvl 3 refinery upgrade and am back up to 1.6 maybe I'll make it this time. Didn't really matter as I need land too and now I'm at greens only (currently at expansion 22).

Sooo, my thought of the day is now that I'll soon be maxing oil at 241 so I'm thinking of just buying land expansions at 10/greenies a plot on sale unless there is another greenie purchase that is considered worthy.

Update - after waiting an inexorable amount of time (I want to say 2 months) for a discounted Tesla it finally came and then twice so I have one in use and another saved for later. Funny thing, I see them offered now almost weekly.

I've also "accidentally" purchased 2 extra squares of land trying due to the AC dev bug to save up to the 2 mil for the lvl 3 refinery upgrade and am back up to 1.6 maybe I'll make it this time. Didn't really matter as I need land too and now I'm at greens only (currently at expansion 22).

Sooo, my thought of the day is now that I'll soon be maxing oil at 241 so I'm thinking of just buying land expansions at 10/greenies a plot on sale unless there is another greenie purchase that is considered worthy.
Enjoy the land on sale at 10 greenies while you can, it won't last forever

Top Bottom