Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
So ... bad news on the repair base glitch.

I got an email from GI that said they've "identified the error and the engineers are working on the problem to eliminate it from future updates" and they closed my help ticket. My repair base is still broken.

I left them feedback with "I am unsatisfied" because it's not enough to just identify the problem and hope to fix in in a future update. This is obviously not an isolated problem. It needs to be fixed. And if they're going to do it in an update, that update needs to be right now, not just when they have another mission.

So I'll keep flying my 1 lone plane until it breaks too ... because I'm not spending money to fix what shouldn't be broken. :(

Device
  1. iPhone
Do you guys find the Duty Free Shop worth keeping? I'm thinking of deleting it, moving a power plant from the city side over to it's old spot, and building another Car Dealership. I'm wondering what you all think?
I have the DFS on the highest level, at take it as a challenge to open the shop for 2 days to get the 1000 coins. So in my opinion the duty free items are at the moment the only useful items when you got everything else...
I also built some flower stores which drop the unsendable parfum in the center for my visitors. :)

Device
  1. iPhone
So I'll keep flying my 1 lone plane until it breaks too ... because I'm not spending money to fix what shouldn't be broken. :(
It's a shame that GI treats his "customers" like this. On my iPad game, all of my planes are broken down. This game isn't playable for me anymore at this point till GI fixes the problem. Selling the broken planes and replacing them by new ones is useless and a waste of coins. In a matter of time the new ones will be broken down as well. I am also definitely not going to spend greens to open a new slot that is supposed to be free.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Minisa - yes, I cheated changing the time on my mobile. It was very helpful up to a point where my game was locked by GI :( I wrote to tech support and they told me that there is only one solution - re-intall the game and start from new :confused:
I guess I will have to lose my Xmas tree :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
JesperJ - I have about 5 of the exhinition centers on my TDV19 game if you still need them....

Rabblerouser - Don't think you can actually delete the DFS

The repair base glitch is real pain - I ended up restarting the game (as I was not too far into it) on my iphone.... GIS can take a while to fix these kind of issues.... The username saga has been on-going on and off on the android version since june/july I think.... and they are still fixing it.... Welcome to the world of "GIS SUCKS"

Device
  1. iPhone
tdv, I completed the task yesterday, but thanks anyway. :)
S3R3G4, I sometimes do timetravel as well, but I always go back in time. Travelling in the future will get you a temporary block for receiving and/or sending gifts and visiting neighbours or even worse, a permanent ban like in your case. :(

Device
  1. iPhone
The space mission is now also available for iOS download. :) Just installed it on my iPhone. I will install it on my iPad game when I am home from work. Hope it fixes bugs like the ice runway and repair base!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
JesperJ - i tried to travel back in time and then creep day-by-day before current date on another device, but it got blocked straight away also :( How do you do it?

Device
  1. iPhone
S3R3G4, I always travel back in the same month plus I never send out gifts or try to visit a neighbour while travelling. For example when I would time travel today (January 23rd), I would set my iPhone date to January 13th. From that date I play untill I reach January 22nd. After collecting at that date, I switch "Set date automatically" on and off on my iPhone/iPad. After that, open the game again, and you can do anything you want.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
JesperJ - thank you! I did about the same. Maybe made a mistake somewhere ... Anyway, I would have to restart the game now, so would ask you to add me as neighbor again :)

Device
  1. iPhone
S3R3G4, I re-added you. :)
Rigottnik, There are new bugs. Firstly, there is no Las Vegas and Barcelona as destinations.
Secondly I hardly doubt if I can complete this quest in time, because you need to build 3 new buildings. Both the space centre and launch pad are 3x3 of size. :( Probably need to sell some of my current buildings.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
S3R3G4, I re-added you. :)
Rigottnik, There are new bugs. Firstly, there is no Las Vegas and Barcelona as destinations.
Secondly I hardly doubt if I can complete this quest in time, because you need to build 3 new buildings. Both the space centre and launch pad are 3x3 of size. :( Probably need to sell some of my current buildings.
yeah]
I was looking for the Las Vegas and Barcelona flights :s

Guyssssss, dears
I need 3 video walls
pleasee
I guess my name still as username :/

Device
  1. iPhone
At least the icerunway can be deleted.
Now you also can scroll through the the whole flight list.
You can also travel from one neighbour to the next without going back first.

What changes did you guys find out?

R

Raven

Hello I'm new to the forum. I decided to register since I was checking it out and I recognized some of the names from my friend list on the game. Whenever my gifting resets for the day I'll be able to send you guys some space mission stuff. Thanks in advance for any help I receive!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
The space race update fixed my repair base! I'm soooooo excited about that.

I'm less excited about the space race. I'll have to see. For the 3x3 space buildings, (mission control and launch pad), do they have to be on the airport side? Also ... that's REALLY big. (More revenue for GI, I guess. :( ) And does anyone know what you to build those buildings yet? If it's anything like the santa mission and its ridiculously low drop rates, I might not even try.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
The space race update fixed my repair base! I'm soooooo excited about that.

I'm less excited about the space race. I'll have to see. For the 3x3 space buildings, (mission control and launch pad), do they have to be on the airport side? Also ... that's REALLY big. (More revenue for GI, I guess. :( ) And does anyone know what you to build those buildings yet? If it's anything like the santa mission and its ridiculously low drop rates, I might not even try.
Everything is actually able to be gifted for the Mission control center you need
  • Computer x4
  • Dispatcher console x4
  • Server Rack x4
  • Video Wall x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom