Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Thanks for updating everyone! Will send out some laser levels today...for everyone...Aartoo, Flip, GamingS, Malo, Ravey, Rigottnik.
Minissa and mcmanda - going to try to send server rack but if not..probably laser level or robot tester!

Cheers to a great day!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Do we know what we need for the cosmic fuel station? Looks like some assembly robots, laser levels, and robot testers (4 of each?) Anything else?

EDIT: Oops... just realized the cfs needs 4 each of the assembly robots, laser levels, robot testers, and spaceship engine, correct?

I still need a server rack to finish my mission control center ... and if the above is correct, then 1 more spaceship engine, 1 more laser lever, 2 more robot testers, and 4 assembly robots.

I have a bunch of video walls ... so I don't really need more right now. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Oh, I forgot to ask - does anyone have a newspaper office yet? I'm built one and it's done, but it only spawns coins every 8 hours. I need to fine business cards for the Michael/astronaut task.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Oh, I forgot to ask - does anyone have a newspaper office yet? I'm built one and it's done, but it only spawns coins every 8 hours. I need to fine business cards for the Michael/astronaut task.

I've got two. Please come and visit.

edit: But alas, We are not friends for some reason...

No more Robot testers needed. I've got 4 of those.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Finally saved myself 800k of coins for a new expansion of land on airport side so I can build the space buildings. Apparently expansion 11 can only be bought with greens?!... All that saving for nothing. Coins are really worthless now I guess..

Device
  1. iPhone
At the moment land is half the price, so maybe the weekendcode tomorrow will help you for the next expansion.

Thanks @all of you many times! I just opened my cosmic fuel station. It drops every 24h...lets see what it is :LOL:
Glad to have now 3 space-item-dropping-buildings for my visitors. (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I'll be able to afford a land expansion with the weekend code, so I'm definitely going to expand by airside. Maybe I can put things back together so they look nice.

I still need:

- 1 spaceship engine
- 1 laser level
- 2 robot testers
- 2 assembly robots

Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!

Sophie - thank you for the server rack! it finished my mission control center. :)

The training center is the award if you launch the rocket in time. As far as I know the training center drops the treadmill you need anytime to launch the rocket.

So I've got a mission control center and a launch pad, so I can see what I need to collect to launch a shuttle. Except one thing needed is a treadmill, which is the prize for finishing the running wild collection. But to finish the running world collection, you need things that drop from training centers.

... except I thought the training center was a reward for launching a shuttle. ... so how am I supposed to launch a shuttle when I need things that only drop from a building that is a reward for launching a shuttle?

I must be missing something.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I'll be able to afford a land expansion with the weekend code, so I'm definitely going to expand by airside. Maybe I can put things back together so they look nice.

I still need:

- 1 spaceship engine
- 1 laser level
- 2 robot testers
- 2 assembly robots

Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!

Sophie - thank you for the server rack! it finished my mission control center. :)

So I've got a mission control center and a launch pad, so I can see what I need to collect to launch a shuttle. Except one thing needed is a treadmill, which is the prize for finishing the running wild collection. But to finish the running world collection, you need things that drop from training centers.

... except I thought the training center was a reward for launching a shuttle. ... so how am I supposed to launch a shuttle when I need things that only drop from a building that is a reward for launching a shuttle?

I must be missing something.
I was under the impression that the items needed for the running wild collection could also drop from Stone Castles and Villas, at least that's the way it is for android....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I was under the impression that the items needed for the running wild collection could also drop from Stone Castles and Villas, at least that's the way it is for android....
Hmm ... hopefully. Otherwise I don't understand.

If you click on the items in the running wild collection though, it just says they drop from your or friends training centers. ... maybe I need some android friends that already have training centers?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Hmm ... hopefully. Otherwise I don't understand.

If you click on the items in the running wild collection though, it just says they drop from your or friends training centers. ... maybe I need some android friends that already have training centers?
Well I have one, will try adding you from my current version game (Sophie) so that you can visit :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Sophie - I added your android game. We'll see how things go. :)

Alibear99 - thanks for the assembly robot. Now I'm down to one of each item for the cosmic fuel station. :)

I also feel like I'm doing better at the mission than the santa mission, so that's something. I'm 1 item away from finishing 2 of the 4 collections. So far - despite my hesitation that this would be complicated - it's going much better.

Except it's kind of pricey. Buying the mission control center, the cosmic fuel station, the launch pad, the newspaper building, and then having to buy another coal factory to power it all, I'm down more than 20000 coins. (I was saving up for a terminal expansion and a flight catering facility and I'm definitely not rolling in coins!)

Device
  1. iPhone
Sold my level 4 runway and with a re-organisation, I managed to place all space mission buildings. :)
You can visit me for:
1 romantic cafe
1 newspaper building
1 mission control center
1 launchpad

For my cosmic fuel station I still need 2 assemblyrobots, 2 laserlevels and 3 robottesters. Hope you guys can help me out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom