Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
I still have 45 stardust but did not see the flights (to Lapland or other places) on the list anymore. I still had a few gifts too... Kind of irritating but I guess that is just how it goes sometimes.

Thanks for the response. Maybe we will need stardust for something else..lol.

:)

If the time is up for santas bad day and you ran out of stardust, then their´s no way to get the missing items for any ice building except by using greenies, sorry.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I still have 45 stardust but did not see the flights (to Lapland or other places) on the list anymore.

I have a couple bags of stardust too, but yeah, no flights listed anywhere. I just deleted my unfinished christmas buildings and sleighs and hangar. (There's a glitch where it won't let you delete the ice runway, so hopefully they fix that.)

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
guys, someone can tell me if my picture in game is showing as Minissa... I made a fake facebook for the game, but I'm not sure if the photo with my name is appearing
thanks!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
guys, someone can tell me if my picture in game is showing as Minissa... I made a fake facebook for the game, but I'm not sure if the photo with my name is appearing
thanks!!!

Is it this picture ur using? (nice one)
I still see almost all ios players as username... So a pic same as in forum is handy :)

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Is it this picture ur using? (nice one)
I still see almost all ios players as username... So a pic same as in forum is handy :)
no, this is the picture of my fake facebook

64537_316385968466734_1987948688_n.jpg

I expected her to show up on my profile game for my neighbours

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hello! Just wondering Vangees if you could please send me some tv panels also? I added your other friend code if that helps.
Would be a great help though as I am sure that my new jumbo will be breaking down in no time! :D

Also just wanted to say to EVERYONE that I really appreciate the gifts and am sooooo sorry for not returning for the past week. We went away right after Christmas so it was kinda crazy around here and I never even had the chance to let you all know.

IS it true that (unless I use A LOT of green dollars) I can not get my skating rink now? Silly thing is that I bought that Santa chest right before the holidays so I could send some sleigh flights and never got to use them at all! :( Oh well.

Have just updated my signature! HAPPY 2013 to you all!!
Accepted your request and sent you TV panels let me know if you got them :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm dense and forgot it was a monthly thread, so I've been checking the December thread and kept wondering why it died. Yeah.

Anyway, I'm having the same problem with my ice runway - everything else sold just fine, but despite having no sleighs out flying, I can't sell the ice runway. The only thing I can think of to try is to wait until the morning (when all my flights are in) and try then. Maybe GI has it flagged as "in use" for any flights out. If that's not the issue, I hope GI fixes it. I don't need it now, but I'd like the space back eventually.

It's nice to not have the (never ending) Christmas event hanging over my head. I'm upgrading my duty free shop (eh, it was only 3000 coins) and my fuel station, so lots of regular items are useful to me again!

JesperJ - I had the same thing with the disposable shampoo. I got one to drop, but it turns out it's like Rigottnik explained - it's tied to a mission. If she can, I'd collect disposable shampoos before completing the mission so she doesn't have to spend green on them later. (I think it's a mission tied to the soccer coach.)

Vangees - a heads up, I added you and your -Gifts account. :)

Thanks for all the gifts!
Accepted as well, is there anything I can send you since what you're asking for isn't on my gift list.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi again,

This basic game is dull:(. I am waiting for the next bigger mission:).

In the meanwhile I try to get coins to expand. So I need stuff mentioned in my signature.

aartoo

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Minisa your icon is still the same default pilot for me.
thanks!!
I had hoped that this would solve the problem of identifying my game :(

Hi again,

In the meanwhile I try to get coins to expand. So I need stuff mentioned in my signature.

aartoo
I'm waiting too...
will come for us to the space mission?
:confused:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Accepted as well, is there anything I can send you since what you're asking for isn't on my gift list.
My next building upgrade will be the level 4 repair base, so Amperemeters, Lining Plates, Hull Parts, and Laser Cutters would be very useful, too. And passengers. I'm always in need of passengers. (Hopefully after that I can upgrade my terminal to hold more than 180 passengers.)

Dull, but waaay less frustrating than the Christmas mission and the non-dropping items. ;)

Happy weekend!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Vangees, YES. I got them. Thank you very much! :D
I didn't realize how much the next repair base cost (80,000), so I still need a bit more money until I can actually build it!

THANKS Minissa, GamingSwiftie and mcmanda for the duty free items! I am up and running again thanks to your help! (y)

I think the items I need most for duty free selling are: perfume, cognac, filled candies.
Can perfume actually be gifted? I have never seen it on my list to send, so am just wondering...

Have a good day!

Accepted your request and sent you TV panels let me know if you got them :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Are reinforced frames, triple wires, and transmitters not giftable? I haven't seen them on my gift list, I don't think, but I could have missed them. If not, it's going to take forever to get them from Rio. I've already 3-starred Rio, and still need 5 of all of them to finish my fuel station. (On the upside, I don't use the fuel station, so it could be worse.)

Thanks for everyone that sent hull parts, amperemeters, laser cutters, and lining plates. Because of you guys I have all the things to upgrade to the next repair base even before the 24 hour waiting period is up. (Which means I can buy a delta plane and not have to worry about it breaking down.)

If anyone can send anti-theft gates, that would be VERY helpful in getting my duty-free shop back up and running. I've run into the problem that I need coins for more upgrades, and I thought that might be helpful.

Thanks everyone!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hello,

Spent all my greens to buy land. Now the mext expansion costs 800000. That will take some time to collect:). Especially because I would like to get my tower upgraded and buy another aircraft. Those cost at least 250000. So I'll be flying for some time now:D.

I just used up my defrosters and now I need 2 more for my next catering facility. Could someone help me?

Otherwise my DFS is standing idle. I need MAKEUP and SKIN CARE PRODUCTS to start trade. Could someone help me with those? And can skin care products be sent at all?

Otherwise flight catering and other flight items appreciated.

Thanks,

aartoo

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!

Could you please help me with Air Vent Filter (2) and Controller (2), which I need for repair base level 5. I got TV panels & grinding machines from the flights easily, but these 2 items for some reason don't drop for me :(

Thank you!
S3R3G4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom