Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
HAPPY NEW YEAR @ALL!

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved into having a monthly trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
  • Username Friend Code
  • Items Required
  • Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
:)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
iPhone version is making great headway... thanks to everyone sending it gifts!
iPad is also coming along... Special thanks to those of you supporting both games! (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi again,

Vangees: I don't think rope blocks can be sent. At least not on iPhone. Please anyone, correct me if I am wrong. So I sent you an Old Lantern.

Sent you today:

Minisa: Fuel Supply
@GamingSwiftie (2 and 3), @S3R3G4, @Maloumaris, @JesperJ, @Rigottnik, @Alibear99, James: Old Lantern
@Gmac9999: Beacon
@Rabblerouser, @Sophie (2): Flight Catering
@Pakman: Spare Prop

I am still trying to get the last 2 items for my skating rink. I Still have 36 hours to do it. No hurry(y).

So the Old Lanterns are appreciated.

aartoo

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Yahoo! My morning got off to a great start... Game 3 saw the final Christmas challenge item! So, it's finished. :D

Like aartoo though, Game 2 still needs two items for the skating rink. So, old lanterns are still needed there. :unsure:

I've updated the signature of course. ;)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!
Now just one more day left to complete Christmas mission and i still need one last piece of artificial ice, which never falls from flights for me. Can anyone tell me if you get anything useful completing the mission? Is it worth buying this last piece that i need for $8?
Please continue sending me old lanterns and i will return whatever you need in your signature.
Thank you!
S3R3G4

Device
  1. iPhone
I don't think rope blocks can be sent. At least not on iPhone. Please anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

No, you are right so far.

S3R3G4 I just finished Santas Bad Day, you get 800 Exp 5000 Coins and a Christmas Tree that drops daily a collection item. I think this no bad deal for $8 when you keep in mind that within 3 weeks you get $9 from the weekend code.

Device
  1. iPhone
I noticed that all x-mas flights are gone while I haven't been able to complete this quest on time. There is no good reason to keep the x-mas buildings I guess, since there is no more option to complete it later?!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi again,

Vangees: I don't think rope blocks can be sent. At least not on iPhone. Please anyone, correct me if I am wrong. So I sent you an Old Lantern.

Sent you today:

Minisa: Fuel Supply
@GamingSwiftie (2 and 3), @S3R3G4, @Maloumaris, @JesperJ, @Rigottnik, @Alibear99, James: Old Lantern
@Gmac9999: Beacon
@Rabblerouser, @Sophie (2): Flight Catering
@Pakman: Spare Prop

I am still trying to get the last 2 items for my skating rink. I Still have 36 hours to do it. No hurry(y).

So the Old Lanterns are appreciated.

aartoo

Thanks! I was getting the android and iPad version confused, I'm sorry. Thanks for the old lanterns :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi all,

So no X-mas tree for me. 2 items short and time ran out. Oh well, back to normal game.

Now my goal is to upgrade my repair shop to allow me to fly jumbos. For that I still need 3 tv-panels. Can someone help me? Otherwise deicers and caterings are helpful.

And if someone can still send me BRIGHT Lanterns. I need 3 to get rid of those white ghosts from halloween mission.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi all,

So no X-mas tree for me. 2 items short and time ran out. Oh well, back to normal game.

Now my goal is to upgrade my repair shop to allow me to fly jumbos. For that I still need 3 tv-panels. Can someone help me? Otherwise deicers and caterings are helpful.

And if someone can still send me BRIGHT Lanterns. I need 3 to get rid of those white ghosts from halloween mission.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Same here. :) Unfortunately I haven't come across someone that is able to send tv-panels. If somebody is, please let us know.

aartoo, I will send you a de-icer. Can you return that to me?

Device
  1. iPhone
No, there´s no way complete unfinished X-mas buildings, so they can be deleted. You can also delete the ice hangars and the runway. I keep my finished Xmas buildings cause they still drop money and xmas items for the "faster than the wind" and "cold winter" collection.

EDIT: For those who still have amounts of sleighs in the stock: Sell the sleigh in your icehangar, use the next and sell it again...you get 200 coins each and won´t need them ever again

JesperJ and aartoo Are you yet neighbours with vangees? She might help you with the repair base ;)

Hi all,
Thank for all the old lanterns! Alas, I was 1 item short for the skating rink, selling all my Christmas stuff now :). It seems I can't get rid of the sleigh runway though (the game says that one of the flights that took off from it hasn't come back yet, even though my sleighs and their hangars are gone already and all my other planes are on the ground), anyone else have that problem?
GamingSwiftie: you asked for an 'air controller', is that an air vent filter for repair base lvl 5? I've logged in and out a few times, but only have been able to send grinding machines and control panels, so I thought I'd check with you first ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Hi all,
Thank for all the old lanterns! Alas, I was 1 item short for the skating rink, selling all my Christmas stuff now :). It seems I can't get rid of the sleigh runway though (the game says that one of the flights that took off from it hasn't come back yet, even though my sleighs and their hangars are gone already and all my other planes are on the ground), anyone else have that problem?
What a coincidence. Just wanted to ask the same thing.. G.I. is holding our precious land hostage. :p

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Rigottnik - thank you for suggestion! I did exactly the same and bought my Xmas tree for $8 :)
Maloumaris - i have the same problem, runway doesn't go althought i've sold all other Xmas structures and planes :(
Vangees - thank you very much for your gifts! 5x20 fuel comes very handy :) how do you manage sending 5 gifts at one time?

Thanks everyone for your gifts!

This weekend code is Snake34 for $3 and 2000

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Hi all,
GamingSwiftie: you asked for an 'air controller', is that an air vent filter for repair base lvl 5? I've logged in and out a few times, but only have been able to send grinding machines and control panels, so I thought I'd check with you first ;)
Good question... It's supposedly for Terminal (Level 6) which is about two buildings down on my hit list. So, I'll take it off for now and find out when I get there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom