Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone !

I've sent to all my friends listed.
I don't even use all the 20 gifts allowed per day so don't hesitate to add me.
For the moment, I can send 1 item per day per neighbour guaranted.

And my signature is updated.

Happy landings !

Gdog, have sent you additional radar.

All, thanks for all the gifts. On vacation in morocco at the moment and has killed plenty of time! Will be back up to speed on my return to the uk later tonight/ early Friday.

Making good progress, next steps are jet upgrade and passenger terminal level 4. Any items to accomplish this are greatly received.

If you need anything specific, feel free to message, otherwise will send items by return.

Cheers...

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi all,

All gifts sent out. thanks for the support

can any one help with,

Packaging Machines
Defrosters
shampoo
bath towels

signature updated

Dr Fly Out..

Device
  1. iPad
Hello Neighbors,
As I'm waiting for my gifts to reset, I wanted to pass along some information related to the timing of the gift reset. I've been suspecting this for a few days now, but have finally confirmed it. Your 20 gifts reset at a minimum of 24 hours, but NOT every 24 hours to the minute. For example if yesterday your gifts reset at say, 9AM (0900) Unless you sent your first gift at exactly 9AM (0900) your gifts will NOT reset in 24 hours. If you sent your first gift at 1PM (1300) your gifts will not reset until 1PM (1300) today. I had been noticing how my reset time was resetting later and later. Not until last Sunday, when I didn't get around to sending gifts at my normal time, my gift reset time was shifted later by over three hours. If I'm wrong about what I just said, I'd appreciate someone to correct me, but I've been testing this for the last couple of days.

OK, now to the gifts. I'm adding quite a few new neighbors and today I'm sending gifts out to many new neighbors that I haven't sent to before. With the exception of a few neighbors that I have pre-arranged sending specific gifts to each other daily, I am going to have to split my gift giving list into two days. Boy, do I wish I had more than 20 gifts a day to send!

If I'm sending someone a gift and they would prefer another instead, please let me know. You can post or send me a PM.

While I will always need Flight Catering, I would also like Oscillating Beacons as a top priority.

I am so appreciative of everyone for sending me such nice gifts. I really love this game and exchanging gifts with neighbors has become one of my favorite aspects of playing the game.

All gifts sent for today.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, September 27
Like most others on this forum, I have more great neighbors than I have chances to send. But I do keep a list and I check the forums daily. All my 20 gifts were just sent out; if I couldn't find what you needed on the forum I sent Flight Catering, probably the most useful item around. If I missed you today you'll be on the top of my list tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hi, looking for a few things to upgrade my terminal and repair base. See signature for details, if you do send me items please reply to this post so I make is sure I can send back in return.

Always happy for new neighbours also! Jonnymac

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
thank you all for the gifts, sending out mine now!
Cold really use fuel supply, fuel additives and additional radars!!

Hi !

I've just sent all the items that I could send.

If you haven't received what you expected, feel free to PM me.

It is not listed in Patrick Mast signature but it looks like defroster is also on the unsendable list, am I wrong ?

Signature updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom