Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thank you everyone for the gifts, tried to send things back people have in their signatures. Still not upgrading at the moment so all the repairs items and flight items are welcome!

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks to everyone for Gifts. I now have over 20 Neighbours, so can't return every day.

Currently upgrading to Repair Terminal 4, so cannot repair broken planes for 24 hrs! But then I get my first Delta.

Hello all,
Managed to get my previous textbooks - gave up and paid the 4 cash for them. (I'm sure that's what the game intended. I didn't get any textbooks despite constant flights for about 2 months!)

I'm currently upgrading my repair base and need a one more DRILL and ne more INSULATION.

If anyone can help, that will be muchos grandos!

GC

Device
  1. iPad
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to these boards, but now that I'm here, I'll do my best at helping everyone out.

At this point I'm trying to finish flying to Sydney so I need Spare wires the most.

Anthonyp,
Sorry, I'm not yet at level 32, which is where a controller will be available for me to send. I'm sending you a spare propeller as I don't know what else you need. Let me know for tomorrow's gift.

Thanks for all gifts...just sent out some matching with requests..any one else.
I just reached level 32..so can send out TVs etc..Germinio sent your grinding machine

Added Yanpi City...see you have weather display now, anything else?

Updated signature list, flight catering would be great!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Wednesday, September 19
Have some time off so I looked through this new forum. Here's what I'll give when my Send refreshes later:
bubbajed: Cockpit Glass
Rpf64: Gyroscope
Roller: Bath Towel
Lfcawc: Hull Parts
Guru Cube: Weather Display
Daddy Boo: Additional Radar
144Vaux: Gyroscope
Germinio: Fuel Supply
Gdog: Flight Catering
daletain: Hull Parts
debsh: Spare Propeller
Charles Prince: Packaging Machine
Tractatus: Fuel (I can't send anything on your list. For me, Fuel has always been the biggest bottleneck.)
Riaanj & I Fly: I sent you neighbor requests. You have to accept them before I can send you any gifts.
Everyone else, please send me a personal message telling me what on my list you would like!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you everyone for responding so generously. I will work on adding more people as soon as my daily limit resets. I want to apologize in advance if I send the wrong item. For some reason when I am scrolling through the gift items, sometime as I approach the item I am ready to send, it says, item sent. I am never sure whether the right item got sent. I'm sure with a little more practice, I'll get better.

Tractatus, I have added you and sent a textbook. Can you return a cockpit glass? Thanks.

Have updated signature as Terminal upgrade is complete and am now trying for another flight catering facility. Thanks to all for the gifts. Am trying to check for updated signatures to see what you all need. If everyone posted in the signatures section, it would make finding updated signatures much easier.......!

@Gdog

Got that weather display eventually. I'm now looking for amperemeters, so feel free to send gifts to those in need that will match your list.
Will send you a flight catering item now, so that you dont feel like I've bugged you for nothing ;)

See updated signature
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom