Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whanna- flight catering
gdog- flight catering
warehouse13- engines
waverly huff- flight catering
veek- additional radar
Mkouie86- oscillating beacon
yanpi- additional radar
ginwig-oscillating beacon
daddy boo- oscillating beacon
I Fly- oscillating beacon
Tractatus- whiteboard
Shamrock- additional radar
allygator- flight catering
magneto- spare wire

Device
  1. iPad
My 20 gifts have all been sent. I sent 19 gifts earlier, but I knew I had check off everyone on today's list, but somehow I had one gift left. I finally realized I had listed one neighbor twice. Once I realized my error, I was able to send to one new neighbor. Ebbyispink, I just sent you a lining plate.

Thank you everyone for the gifts. Tomorrow is another day and another gift list. I must admit, I find this aspect of the game very enjoyable. We really are a neighborhood!

I Fly

My terminal 5 is finally completed !

I'm getting really short on flights items (almost all of them) so this becomes a priority as much as the hotel.
Thank you all for the help.

I'm going to send my 20 gifts now, it has just reset.
I have just crossed the 20 friends threshold so now is going to be the first I won't be able to send a present to all.
Of course, those that have send me something are on the top priority.

Todays gifts sent and signature updated. I've nearly finished all flights up to Sydney so only need things for delta flights onwards. Could not do it without help so massive thanks to all for continued gifting :)
Have solved my problem with the double tap as Ebbyispink was good enough to post the gifts sent and my name was there so that was the missing one. I keep meaning to do a spreadsheet of names and gifting but just haven't got the time to do it now. Everyone else seems to be so organised with their lists ..... !

My 20 gifts have all been sent. I sent 19 gifts earlier, but I knew I had check off everyone on today's list, but somehow I had one gift left. I finally realized I had listed one neighbor twice. Once I realized my error, I was able to send to one new neighbor. Ebbyispink, I just sent you a lining plate.

Thank you everyone for the gifts. Tomorrow is another day and another gift list. I must admit, I find this aspect of the game very enjoyable. We really are a neighborhood!

I Fly

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom