Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
It is not listed in Patrick Mast signature but it looks like defroster is also on the unsendable list, am I wrong ?
Yes, no one has been able to gift that from here.
I ended up using green $ to buy 2. And I just got one from Dubai flight finally! I had almost given up hope.

Thanks to all for the beacons!

Sorry to you all but i dont have internet good enough to send the gifts properly. I am in Brasil and will only return in the weekend...
Signature not updated... Please send me Flight items in the meanwhile...

sent out all 20 gifts today, and save coins for next level control towel. I would take 4 or 5 days.

Thanks for all the gifts, my friends. Sig updated.

Thanks, I Fly for your notes about gifting. I realized the same thing. It's a challenge keeping up with everyone so my strategy is to rotate through gifts as best I can. If you are in desperate need of something I can gift, please message me and I will send it your way.

I'm on the Jet flight rotation like many of you, so addn'l radar, oscillating beacons are especially welcome. Thanks!

Yes, no one has been able to gift that from here.
I ended up using green $ to buy 2. And I just got one from Dubai flight finally! I had almost given up hope.

I also ended up buying the missing defrosters, I was tired of waiting ! i can finally enjoy the flight catering facility and all the flights it opens up.

Just one archive box and I can complete my terminal 5 !

Happy landings everyone.

Device
  1. iPad
Hello Neighbors,
I've changed my signature, changing the order of my priority items needed. If you are able, please send as close as you can to the first priority item listed. I appreciate all your help.

Gifts have been sent out today. Tomorrow's list is already set.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Updated siggy...

Bry: Received-Spare Wire, Sent-Flight Catering, Please Send-Flight Catering
Bubbajed: Received-Fuel, Sent-Jet Engine, Please Send-Additional Radar
Capt. Jeff: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Flight Catering, Please Send-Flight Catering
Gdog: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Flight Catering, Please Send-Flight Catering
Germinio: Received-Jet Engine, Sent-Landing Lamp, Please Send-Additional Radar
Guru Cube: Received-Landing Gear, Sent-Flight Catering, Please Send-Flight Catering
Keriaoak: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Archive Box, Please Send-Additional Radar
Magneto: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Spare Wire, Please Send-Additional Radar
Miffy86: Received-Amper, Sent-Fuel Additives, Please Send-Additional Radar
Mkuoie86: Received-Fuel Hose, Sent-Spare Propeller, Please Send-Additional Radar
PatrickMast: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Flight Catering, Please Send-Flight Catering
Shamrock: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Additioanl Radar, Please Send-Additional Radar
Tractatus: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Archive Box, Please Send-Additional Radar
Veschber: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Flight Catering, Please Send-Flight Catering
Warehouse 13: Received-Flight Catering, Sent-Landing Lamp, Please Send-Additional Radar
Yanpi City: Received-Archive Box, Sent-Fuel Additives, Please Send-Additional Radar
Ziger: Received-Additional Radar, Sent-Additional Radar, Please Send-Additional Radar

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, September 28,
Like most others on this forum, I have more helpful neighbors than I have chances to send. But I do keep a list and I check the forums daily. All my 20 gifts were just sent out; if I couldn't find what you needed on the forum I sent Flight Catering, probably the most useful item around. If I missed you today you'll be on the top of my list tomorrow.
By the way, I get gifts from neighbors with no names. Anybody knows why that happens?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Thanks for all the gifts. Sorry but I have accidentally double tapped one gift when taking it, and AC tried to send in return at the same time. Unfortunately, I had no more gifts to send, so nothing was returned but the name has gone from my list :( I wasn't really paying enough attention and didn't notice who it was (there were quite a few gifts to accept and I was in a hurry) so someone will not get a gift returned this evening. Apologies for that and I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again!

I hope I'm right in assuming that if someone sends something like a spare propeller (having previously been sending beacons or the like) that it means that they want this in return? I often don't have the time to check back through pages of posts to find a signature. Can I remind people to do one post in the signatures thread in the trading section. This is then easily available for those wanting to check current requirements and it makes life soooooo much easier!

Ginwig- flight catering
greensmith- flight catering
daddy boo- oscillating beacon
veek- flight catering
tractatus- whiteboard
Mkuoie86- oscillating beacon
shamrock- spare wire
gdog- flight catering
flyjus- fuel supply
allygator- fule additives
magneto- spare wire
whanna- flight catering
warehouse13- laser cutter
yanpi- amperemter

signature is updated, and thank you for the gifts guys! If we're friends and I haven't sent you a gift today, let me know what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom