Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a few of us are in a similar spot building terminal level 5 and fuel level 3. Updated signature below, and if you don't have any of those items, oscillating beacons, spare wire, and flight catering are also welcome!

Please let me know how I can help!

Device
  1. iPad
I know this is the forum for posting what we all need, but I have a question related to gifts, so I hope I'm not going against any rule.

This morning I was sending out gifts and I noticed a couple of days ago Anthonyp sent me a controller. While I knew he needed a controller himself, I wasn't able to send a controller until I reached level 32. I noticed under the controller that he sent me, it said, send in return. I figured I'd give it a try. I clicked the return tab and it looked like it was sent. Does it work that way, even though I can't send a gift of a controller until I reach level 32?

I'm continuing to send out gifts, trying to repay others for their gifts as well as urgent needs, until I reach my daily limit of 20. I wish I had a higher limit. If I run out of gifts to send today, I promise I'll repay anyone that sends me gifts first thing tomorrow when my limit resets.

Thank you everyone for sending gifts to me and making the game so much better.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, September 21
Two more Sydney flights and I can sell my three jets and add to my Delta and Powerful Delta fleets. Lots more stars to work toward!
When my Send refreshes this evening, the first items I will send out will be to those nice neighbors whom I couldn't send to yesterday:
Starsky: Spare Wire
Magneto: Additional Radar
Bry: Weather Display
VTLAX17: Spare Propeller
Capt. Jeff: Spare Wire
bubbajed: Cockpit Glass
Sierra Nevada: Fuel Supply
roller: Bath Towel
whanna: Fuel Supply
Then I will send out these items:
Mkuoie86: Spare Propeller
Flyjus: Shredder
144Vaux: Spare Wire
Lfcawc: Passengers
Daddy boo: Packaging Machine
I Fly: Spare Wire
Handsy: I sent you a neighbor request. When you accept it I will send you Spare Wire.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
This morning I was sending out gifts and I noticed a couple of days ago Anthonyp sent me a controller. While I knew he needed a controller himself, I wasn't able to send a controller until I reached level 32. I noticed under the controller that he sent me, it said, send in return. I figured I'd give it a try. I clicked the return tab and it looked like it was sent. Does it work that way, even though I can't send a gift of a controller until I reach level 32?

This was just answered on the previous page by 144Vaux.

It's a common question, and it's been answered in many previous places.

Device
  1. iPad
If you re-send an item it won't necessarily be the same item: it will be the item in the same position in your outgoing gifts list.
If you don't have a giftable item in that position, you will be presented with your Outgoing gift list so that you can choose what to send back.

HTH. ;)

It sounds to me that you can't rely on "send in return" and should just send from your gift list to make it more reliable.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
I have just update my signature

I have completed my flights to Sydney and appreciate everyone's help sending me spare wires.

At this point my top priority is Flight Catering as I will be making many many flights that require at least Flight Catering if not more.

I Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom