Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you return a cockpit glass? Thanks.

Hi, Ginwig:

Do you accept guest landing sometimes? It is hard for me to image the need of cockpit glass and other repair item (also including Light Engine, Empennage, Paint, Tire, Jet Engine, Passenger Seat, Landing Gear). I accept lots of guest landing for extra coins and experience, so I have now more than 100 for each item above. The only two repair items not available from guest landing (to my experience) is Gyroscope and Altimeter. I am stuck for only once by 8 hours because I never heard of Altimeter and have none. Yet, I can live with that, because I am safe with almost every airplane demage situation.

I am not sure if you could easily get those repair items like me. Probably you could give it a try sometimes.

Hi Everyone,
First off, thank you all for being so helpful and generous. This board has made things so much easier for me. Posting on this board is so much easier than talking to my ipad screen . It never sends me what I need. :) I'm still adding people, limit of five per day. I've already sent out 14 gifts today, with six more to offer. I do my best in offering what you need. There are times when the "items needed" choices are limited, and when I don't have any of them to offer, I then do my best in sending something I think you will need.

Thanks again!

I Fly

Hi I Fly,
are you checking your neighbors request from time to time?
I wanted to some of your top priority things needed. But to do so you have to accept the request.

@Gdog,

Thanks for the TV panel.
Do you prefer for me to return the same (TV vs TV, Grinding machine vs Grinding Machine etc), or Flight Catering?

Hi, Ginwig:

Do you accept guest landing sometimes? It is hard for me to image the need of cockpit glass and other repair item (also including Light Engine, Empennage, Paint, Tire, Jet Engine, Passenger Seat, Landing Gear).

Thanks for the hint but I accept guest landings whenever I can (sit with iPad taking them while watching TV etc!). However, have had a run on cockpit glass recently for some reason and have used them all up. There was nothing else on Tractatus' list that I needed, so thought that would be a good ask. Have not been having a good drop rate recently, and often go 10 or more guests with nothing to show for it except a bit more money and experience. I'm out of tyres too and haven't had one in a drop for days :(

Thanks for all the help with gifts. Now have everything that can be gifted for the catering facility so it's down to more flights to try to pick up a defroster. I did manage to get the ergonomic chairs from Singapore, so that was one plan that worked plus I picked up another star in the process.
I have just one delta and am wondering whether to get another delta or save up for a powerful delta. Does the latter need a bigger repair facility or runway?? It seems impossible to see what planes are needed for future flights. Which flight is the first to need a powerful delta? Sorry, this post should probably be elsewhere but I would appreciate some advice.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi I Fly,
are you checking your neighbors request from time to time?
I wanted to some of your top priority things needed. But to do so you have to accept the request.

Thank you SO much for mentioning that. I didn't know where the requests were listed. I had no idea it was under the waiting section. After reading your post and I found it and accepted six requests. Thank you again for the help.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, September 20
Just sent out gifts to forum neighbors. If I missed you today I'll catch you tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

@Ginwig1, I see. Another friend told me it is more difficult to get the repair items recently, I think I am lucky because I have enough those repair items in stock.
Will send you Cockpit Glass in next few days, or Landing gear if you prefer, those are the repair items I could send from my list. Or, you could let me know what else you prefer.
For the moment, I didn't really study the rule of plane demage among type of airplane, hanger, repair duration, and the repair item required. It is still a mystery for me.

For the flight destination detail, you could refer to a post in this forum. Stars required is different in the list, the rest is almost the same. I also just add it to my sig.
http://www.airportci...t-city-flights/

Again, Thanks the gifts from all my friends. If I run out of the daily 20 quota, I'll make my best to compensate the next day.

Hi guys, just to clarify,
1. if you have one item in your warehouse and you send that type of item as a gift, do you loose it or is gifting separate from what you already have?
2. If you are sent and item and you resend it back, do you still get to keep the item?

Thanks all.
Still working on my new terminal ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
The items in your Outgoing Gift list don't have anything to do with your warehouse.

So you can send your gifts for free, and they don't affect your stock.
When you take a gift it goes into your warehouse.

If you re-send an item it won't necessarily be the same item: it will be the item in the same position in your outgoing gifts list.
If you don't have a giftable item in that position, you will be presented with your Outgoing gift list so that you can choose what to send back.

HTH. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom