Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the gifts,
I will continue to send out my 20 / day.
I have everything up to level 22

I now need, 3x reinforced frame, 6x triple wire, 2x transmitter.

oscillating beacons, spare wires, additional radars,

Thanks, happy Sky's

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
In need of some oscillating beacons so I can fly to Dubai in hopes that a defroster or two will drop.
thanks!

Side note I reached 6 stars but was only able to visit 3 neighbors. Hoping that is a temporary glitch as that is a huge step backwards.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thank you everyone for the gifts, sent out many as i could.
really could use paint and light engines for repairs

27 trips to Singapore so far and stil need the following for my Control Tower Upgrade to Level 4. can anyone help:
  • Amperemeter
  • Ergonomic Chair
  • Smoke Detector

My list to give is in my signature.

many thanks in anticipation

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
I have well over 20 neighbours now, so can't return to everyone every day.
I'll always try to help people who are desperate :angel: , and send to those who have sent to me.
(So - post if you are stuck for something I can send)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Thanks to all who sent me the additional radars. Signature updated. I need plenty of the following flight items: flight catering, oscillating beacons, navigation module or fuel hose.

This is where I am now. Finishing my third star to SF, and working the green jet flights to get stamps and ergo chairs. Lots of waiting involved on the 3-4 hr flights, jet repairs (had to buy a second slip in the repair shop), making sure you check in often enough to get passengers, trying to stagger flights so you don't run out of fuel to launch, etc. Anyway, that's why I put out the call for those items a few days ago, I began to realize the need.
Copied from a great neighbor on a diff forum:

To secure 3 stars for the route you will need to use the following :-

35 Landing lamps to Bali Islands
69 Radio Transmitters to Malta
92 Fuel supply to San Francisco
69 Fuel additives to London
92 Additional Radars to Singapore
110 Spare Wire to Sydney

Best get your requests in early and build up a stockpile. If you are ever unsure what to send bear in mind that certain flight routes require you to have items in your possession.

Thanks for all gifts...just sent out some matching with requests..any one else.
I just reached level 32..so can send out TVs etc..

Congratulation!

I though it is too early to upgrade Repair Base to level 5. It seems the right time for me to prepare now.

Again, thanks for the gifts from you guys.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi Everyone,
First off, thank you all for being so helpful and generous. This board has made things so much easier for me. Posting on this board is so much easier than talking to my ipad screen . It never sends me what I need. :) I'm still adding people, limit of five per day. I've already sent out 14 gifts today, with six more to offer. I do my best in offering what you need. There are times when the "items needed" choices are limited, and when I don't have any of them to offer, I then do my best in sending something I think you will need.

Thanks again!

I Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom