Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
TimP, sent you a server rack, been really hard trying to identify neighbors hopefully I'm sending correct items to everyone.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I give up. It is so hard to find out who is who and hence finding out who would like what, so I've basically just been returning gift to those of you who have been so kind to send stuff to me. Sorry to the rest of you. Have a nice Sunday.

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Daddyboo..please send one more tv panel..it's the final item needed for repair base! Many thanks!

Ps usernames is all I am seeing again..so hope you get something useful everyone!

Device
  1. iPad
I'm in the UK and our clocks went back an hour last night. Does anyone know if changing the time will affect gifting? I have sent out all gifts this morning before changing the time on my iPad. I thought the change would happen automatically but it hasn't. I must have got the settings on manual... I will post again if it looks as if the gifting gets blocked, unless GI are switched on enough to realise that all the UK players will apparently be playing with time today.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Petermac,
You were on my Waiting Neighbor list this morning. I added you and then sent you Flight Goggles.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
I don't know if this is too much to hope, but I just tried adding, Waverly huff, gdog, debsh, magneto and Charles Prince, and instead of getting an error message, which I normally get, it didn't do anything. This normally means it went through. If any of you get my invitation, please accept me.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I Fly,
I just added you and got no error message. We'll wait and see. I'll let you know if you pop up on my Waiting Neighbor list! And I'll add other former neighbors.
UPDATE: Just added Gdog, debsh, Magneto and Charles Prince with no error message. Will do more.
SECOND UPDATE: I just added Bubbajed, whanna, Blah, Rpf64, 144Vaux, Vind airport, Vangees, Sankukia, Pilot2, Anthonyp and Paul Hyde. All went through. Then I added XXXOOOXXXOOOXXX as a test ... and it went through. I think it might be a cosmic joke instead of a real fix. We'll see if we show up on each other's Waiting Neighbor lists.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

i have updated my signature....still cant see nayone names :(

if you have 1 linin plate, id be able tocomplete my repair base.

I'm also looking for spare wire to go to singapore to find said lining plate :)

otherwise, fuel and pass and stuff for delta flights and repair

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Vangees,
You just popped up as a new neighbor. I accepted you and sent you a Fuel Supply.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Vangees, greensmith, and Scoob1964, I''ve had some neighbor requests come through recently, but I can't tell who they were with the "username" problem. I sure hope this gets fixed soon.

In the meantime, I like that several are now using a screenshot of their airport as their avatar so we can try to help identify each other.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
I Fly I have sent you de-icer
Charles Prince I have sent you a spare propeller
onehyy I have sent you a spare propeller
Debbie H I have sent you de-icer
lfcawc sent you an oscillating beacon
Daddy Boo sent you oscillating beacon
Pilot2 sent you an additional radar
Offhip2 sent you spare wire
greensmith fuel hose on its way
Arne I have sent a spare propeller

Trying to complete hotel so
3x Do Not Disturb Sign, 4xBath Towel, 2xAll-Inclusive Bracelet,
Also Flight Catering so
3x Packaging Machines, 3x Cooling Chambers, 3x Defrosters,
All help is greatly received.
Thanks in advance for any gifts

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Daddyboo..just send beacon...please send one more tv panel! Many thanks!!

All usernames again...anyone know if we will get an update or another challenge soon as the football one will be ending!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Got some names back today!! @waverly can you try to ad me, i tried addin you but failed.
Also have tried to add othrts but still fails, please try to add me back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom