Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hello,

Another day with only a few names not hidden in anonymity. Now I even have a neighbour with no name at all - only empty space! Anyway, here are the ones that I have identified along with my donations:
Daddy Boo: Oscillating beacon
lfcawc: Fuel
Pakman: fuel hose
Aero: spare propeller (not sure what 'jumbo stuff' is, not having one myself)
bibigarf: flight catering
petermac: flight goggles

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Arne I have sent you an Archive Box

Signature updated
Trying to complete hotel so
4x Do Not Disturb Sign, 4xBath Towel, 4xAll-Inclusive Bracelet,
Also Flight Catering so
3x Packaging Machines, 3x Cooling Chambers, 3x Defrosters,
All help is greatly received.
Thanks in advance for any gifts

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Acquired land. Signature updated. Avatar updated to help identify my airport during this "username" problem.

I will trade what you need for anything in my list or I return the gifts I receive.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
Hi all

Looking for ergonomic chairs for my terminal, also disposable shampoo for my hotel

Let me know what you want in return, my items are in my sig

Cheers

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
I have ONCE had my Neighbours' names back, and I could see all the Brazilian buildings. Now all <username> and buildings missing. Almost like I'm connected to a different database.
I posted several different support cases following the update, but I have only had one reply and all the rest, although unrelated, have been associated with it and marked as solved. Not very helpful.
Looks as if the <username> error is connected with the introduction of Weekend Gift codes? I hope they don't solve it by removing our chance of dollars.

*** I've posted a reference list of Guest Plane drops in the Chat thread. Maybe it should have been in Guides section? I guess it can always be moved.

See latest signature, but I'm only expecting 'general' items, as I'm having to simply return everything :(

Device
  1. iPad
Hi all

Looking for ergonomic chairs for my terminal, also disposable shampoo for my hotel
Hi Paul,

Sorry, neither of those can be gifted.

You have to get the Ergonomic Chairs from flights, and you have to buy the Shampoo (for 8 Greens).

Meanwhile, can anyone gift the TV Panels for Repair Base 6? These are still in some people's signatures, but I suspect that was from before the Update which shortened the gift list. I can see that Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filter and Controller can be gifted.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
A little off-topic but then again not: currently I have three players on my waiting list with completely empty names! Earlier today one of my existing neighbours were also empty. Makes the exchange part of the game even more complicated...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Arne I have sent you an Archive Box

Signature updated
4x Do Not Disturb Sign, 4xBath Towel, 4xAll-Inclusive Bracelet,
Also Flight Catering so

I tried to add you, but it wouldn't accept the username in your signature: Sankukia

If we can connect, I could send bath towels and cooling chambers or anything else on my list.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Hi Paul,

Sorry, neither of those can be gifted.

You have to get the Ergonomic Chairs from flights, and you have to buy the Shampoo (for 8 Greens).

Having to buy shampoo stinks. I finally gave in and gave away those 8 greens. It seems unfair to put that trap in with no other way to resolve it. I sure won't be building a second hotel.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
petermac
Petermac,
I can't find you on my Neighbor list. Is Petermac your user name or your neighbor name? If it's your user name, what is your neighbor name?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
greensmith, my user name and neighbour name is petermac, I could see your neighbour name and sent you fuel but your name has gone, all names now username, so maybe I am just username to you. If you do find me I am looking for flight goggles, dispatcher console, video board or robotic lawn mower for stadium thanks.
petermac

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Petermac,
I have no unnamed neighbors level 13. I sent Flight Goggles to my one level 12 unnamed neighbor. If you get it, let me know!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Saturday, October 27
Everything old is new again. Same strategy of returning what usernames send to me. In the meantime, I'm grinding away at the destinations. Bought my fourth Jumbo jet today after figuring out that trying for the Sky Captain bonuses was a pretty silly thing to do. I thought originally that the Sky Captain bonuses was the endgame, but I've changed my tactic to being Expert in all destinations.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
WOW! My names are back and I still had a few gifts to send out. I sent out some gifts to neighbors I had thought I had been sending to but wasn't. I was equally surprised some of the names of neighbors I was sending to. WHO? I never heard of that name before. I never realized how blind I was in sending gifts. I really thought I had an idea of who I was sending gifts to, but it turned out I didn't oh well. Hopefully they will get this username issue fixed for good.

Thank you to everyone who have been sending me gifts.

I Fly

I could use some spare wire and flight catering, if anyone can find me. I'm level 31, a level 3 and 4 runway, my flight catering facility is at the top of the 4 runway. Four green buildings on the top/left row of my property.
One stadium, three universities, four red and one green hangar.

Thanks all!

Sophie - some ergo chairs???? :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Is anyone having the same problem I am trying to add old neighbors back? I cannot add any of you folks who used to be my neighbor.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Pilot2 I've tried to add you too but no luck yet

3x Do Not Disturb Sign, 4xBath Towel, 2xAll-Inclusive Bracelet,
Also Flight Catering so