Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
Username
Items Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
Remeber you can tag members so they get an alert when you send them an item. For more details read here!

Device
  1. iPad
Hello all, I seem to be having a problem some of you reported....when I visit a neighbour I cannot find any villas or stadiums and yet you have all said on this thread that you have them. Very annoying.

I have 2 stadiums if you can find them ;-)

Thanks for all the stadium gifts
Debbie

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Now my catering facility is built so I could use some items for this - please see signature. For those of you who are just 'username' I will probably send robotic lawnmowers; I can still use some of them myself

Debbie, I had the same issue that I couldn't find any stadiums or Brazilian houses at my neighbors places. Whereas the first day of the assignment they where there.
Another bug...... annoying.

Updated my signature.

And I would like to thank all the "usernames" for the items :)

Device
  1. iPad
Does anyone have Benches to give? I got a few from flights to Goa and Cyprus but now can't seem to get one to save my life. I need 3 to complete my second stadium and 4 for my third stadium. Both are built, they just can't be completed. I have all other items

Also, I was looking at other people's airports..looking for completed stadiums, and I noticed someone had what looked like a soccer ball trophy. I'm really hoping that's not the prize for completing this quest but we'll have to see. Anyone else seen that yet?

Device
  1. iPad
Hello all, I seem to be having a problem some of you reported....when I visit a neighbour I cannot find any villas or stadiums and yet you have all said on this thread that you have them. Very annoying.

I have 2 stadiums if you can find them ;-)

Thanks for all the stadium gifts
Debbie

Deb, can you try to add me again? I tried adding you but get the normal errors.

Device
  1. iPad
username: wilkin

items required: items to build the stadium for the brazilian task, also desperately need disposable shampoo to finish my hotel!

items i can send: fuel, robotic lawnmower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, all inclusive bracelet, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module, city module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

any help will be gratefully received and i will send back whatever you need

I've updated my signature below and sent out 20 gifts - still yet to upgrade so can't visit many neighbours or carry out the university and stadium quests. I do though still have a full list of all neighbours names and am not affected by zoom gremlin!!!

Apologies if you haven't received gifts this time round - Will try to include you on next list when it resets.

I seem to be missing all the fun with Brazilian villas, goalposts and robots. I have been toying with the idea all week but I am going to wait until I hit level 32 and then will hit the upgrade button - good or bad idea?????

Pakman

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, October 18
Yes, Magneto, the prize is what they call a Football Monument. And it gives nine coins every ten minutes. Big whoop. On my map it's right between the leftmost of three stadiums and the Collider from the University challenge. See the avatar on the left!
Just returned a lot of gifts sent to me and sent desired gifts to a few names I recognize and Video Boards to a lot of usernames. I miss the days when we could be really specific about sending the right gifts to the right neighbors. Oh, well.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Thursday, October 18
Yes, Magneto, the prize is what they call a Football Monument. And it gives nine coins every ten minutes. Big whoop. On my map it's right between the leftmost of three stadiums and the Collider from the University challenge. See the avatar on the left!
Just returned a lot of gifts sent to me and sent desired gifts to a few names I recognize and Video Boards to a lot of usernames. I miss the days when we could be really specific about sending the right gifts to the right neighbors. Oh, well.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

That seems hugely anti-climatic...oh well. I appreciate at least knowing what I am working towards. How did you complete so fast? I have been sending everything I can to locations with stadium items and am very rarely getting anything now. Were you just lucky or is there a method to your madness!!! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Wanted to give folks a heads up, today I needed more space so I decided to purchase 96 greenies for $29.99, well when the transaction processed I had 750 greenies for $29.99

Don't know if this is a bug or not but this is the 2nd time this has happened, by the way I have 7 stadiums open so if you need something come and visit!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Magneto,
I employed the "blitz" method as soon as the challenge started. I sold off my big planes and bought the smaller ones to fly to São Paulo, Buenos Aires and Lima. São Paulo is only a one hour flight and that helped a lot to get me my first Stadium. I kept three planes going to those locations but put the other five on flights to Cyprus, which only took 40 minutes a flight, to collect the Video Boards and stuff; I also got a lot of help from neighbor gifts, especially the Robotic Lawnmowers. I kept a timer going so I could return to the game for the landings and departures. (I work at home -- I'm a writer -- so it wasn't difficult to do.) I sold off some houses and bought the maximum six Brazilian Villas and Cottages, which gave me plenty of items every so often. When São Paulo, Buenos Aires and Lima were three stars, I switched the planes to Rio, Goa and New York. I finally finished the challenge this morning.
That was my method but, as you know, a lot of luck is involved. Sometimes I got nothing from flights, other times I'd get three items from each plane. Same with the Brazilian Villas and Cottages.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom