Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all...back from snowy Europe & avoided Sandy!

Hope to send gifts ASAP...many thanks for all gifts received.

Vangees I tried to add you- defrosters woud be great...

Woud love to receive catering, spare propellers, navigation modules, fuel hoses, deicer & oscillating beacons. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Oh we'll I had names of neighbors yesterday but now they are all "username" again. WTF!!!! Has this happened to anyone else lately?

Device
  1. iPad
It seems that the Android version had an update yesterday and a New mission called, "Halloween/Dark Skies Mission." While I like the missions, I would like them to fix things first. These username issues are getting extremely frustrating.

I've sent my gifts for today. Thank you to everyone for the gifts. For the next couple of weeks I will be traveling and I don't know how much Internet coverage I will have. With multiple time zone changes and questionable Internet, I will send gifts the best I can.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Happy Halloween to all purveyors of this addicting game. I figured I want to get one more stadium to fill an empty spot while awaiting some level-ups to 6. If you have the stadium seats, would you consider sending?

Happy Halloween everyone! :)
I've sent out a bunch of Oscillating Beacons to those of you who are neighbors and are in the last couple pages of this thread. Also, if your username has what you need and you're in my little community, I sent stuff to you as well. Since I don't need anything building specific right now (now that I got that last coat....), I just did a cash run. :) So, you've got $$ waiting for you as well. I've updated my list below. Thanks for sharing! I have 9 more gifts to give today (and, it's just shy of 7am)...so at the very least, I'll return what you send (which should be good with those flight items for the Halloween mission). But if you've got those Ergo Chairs or Archive Boxes, I need those more than I need the flight items (today anyway). Thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Warehouse 13,
You are still on my Neighbors Waiting List. Can you accept me or am I a blank or a username?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hello to all,
thanks to all the that send gifts to me :) Today names are back so I sent out gifts to the following users:

warehouse 13 addtional radar (thanks for the return!)
greensmith Oscillating Beacon
Pakman spare wire
I Fly fuel hose
Gdog flight catering
lfcawc Oscillating Beacon (sorry, i missclicked it, next time it will be fuel again ;) )
Arne Oscillating Beacon
onehyy flight catering
Scoob1964 cooling chamber
Pilot2 Gyroscope
144Vaux Deicer
Charles Prince spare propeller
whanna flight catering
Magneto fuel
Hutweide1 navigation modul
Dee140157 additional radar (thanks for the return!)

I just send a friend request to you Daddy Boo, I tryed also to add jgottlieb and bubbajed5711 but I got the promo code error, so maybe you can try to add me as well.

I've updated my signature, all items that are needed for repair station 5+6 would be nice to have, when you don't have one of this please see for my needed other items ;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Thanks to everyone who has sent gifts! I've updated my airport side and my avatar once again to help identify me during this "username" problem. If someone is looking for a new neighbor, feel free to add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom