Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi All, I have an Android version game like Sophie2 if you want to add me using my friend code: a4v1unw I'll be glad to help with ergo chairs and defrosters. Please tag or message me with items you are requesting. Thanks!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hello everybody,
still no real names in my list, so I tryed so send out items as good as I could. For the android version seems to be an update available with a new challenge included since a few minutes, so maybe for iPad also an update will available later, lets hope that this will fix this username error.
Vangees: I just added your android-account, so maybe you can send an ergonomic chair to see if exchanging gifts works.

Avatar + Signature are updated, I've reached Level 29 and can now send also de-icer as an item. I've also updated a few buildings and airport area in the last days, so pay attention if you are searching for visit me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
TimP accepted your request and sent you an ergo chair and Scoob1964 accepted your request as well and sent you a defroster. Please let me know if you received your gifts. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Hi All, I have an Android version game like Sophie2 if you want to add me using my friend code: a4v1unw I'll be glad to help with ergo chairs and defrosters. Please tag or message me with items you are requesting. Thanks!
Vangees I have tried adding you as a neighbour using your android friend code but I get message saying promo code not valid. Would you be able to try adding me and see if it works that way.
Thanks
Username: paddy2307

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2

Vangees I added your Android account. Defrosters would be great! What can I send you in return?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Vangees yes thanks I received the defroster, will send you fuel when my gifts reset.
Part way through my gift sending, it reset to username so did the returns thing for the rest of my gifts

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees I have tried adding you as a neighbour using your android friend code but I get message saying promo code not valid. Would you be able to try adding me and see if it works that way.
Thanks
Username: paddy2307
Sorry but it won't let me add you. I think you have to be on the updated version in order to add me because I had no problems linking my iPad or other players adding me. Hope it works...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Just to tell I'm still here. I have agreed with those of you that I can see names for what to exchange (some haven't confirmed though). For all others I basically send what I receive, mainly items for flights. Thanks for all gifts, I hope you can use my returns.

I will very soon upgrade my terminal (still missing one crucial item, see below). Then I can go for bigger planes and new destinations. Still some challenges, especially because of the lower drop rates lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom