Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Thank you all for the sandbags!!! Now I just need 1 more rope block and I have right at 11 hrs to collect it. This might be doable. I'm still sending as many aircraft as I can to go find it, but please help me beat this bloody clock if you can. :)

Device
  1. iPad
billsnj
Pakman - I can send Nav Mod, Fuel Hose, Spare Prop
Added you as a friend - just this minute
I need items for Airship see my signature items

billsnj
I just accepted your neighbor request and your name is showing, which is GREAT! Hopefully my name is showing on your neighbor list. I'm going through your list of needed items and while I don't have cooling chamber or defroster to gift, I can send you a sand bag. If you can return spare propeller to me that would be great. If your name remains showing on my list, I'd be happy to send you whatever I can, but if you can send me a spare propeller and not the item I send you. Sand bag on the way.

I Fly

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
billsnj I've just added you, I could send you a cooling chamber. Can you send me please a landing lamp in return?

Thanks to all that have sent gifts to me, I still have no usernames so mostly I will send in return what you send to me. If you see my name or can identify my airport please send me landing lamps, I'm still on the way to get the last two rope blocks, the drop rate is really incredible bad, I'm now flying with one Turboprop to Bali since last Thursday and habe only got two so far, but nearly all other items that are marked as very seldom twice to five times + no drop on my 17 flights to New York, it seems that it is nearly impossible for me to get the last two...

names are back... so i sent all my gifts according to the wl, so much fun. i have a few usernames but only 2 or 3
i'm not visiting anyone last time everyones has gone after that
pakman i cannot see you in my list anymore, have you deleted me?

names are back... so i sent all my gifts according to the wl, so much fun. i have a few usernames but only 2 or 3
i'm not visiting anyone last time everyones has gone after that
pakman i cannot see you in my list anymore, have you deleted me?

warehouse 13 - sugar mate i might well have as been doing a bit of clearing of inactive "usernames" what level are you on? I have sent request to add you back into my neighbours list. Interestingly it didn't block or send any error message so hopefully you will get the request - please accept my apologies - with any luck it might mean that you are not "username" any more.

If anyone else doesn't now see me on their neighbour list please let me know and I will add you back.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Pakman
We've been exchanging Navigation Modules, which is fine, but if you happen to be able to see my name, could you send me a spare propeller in exchange for me sending you Navigational Modules? If I come out as username, we can continue with both of us exchanging Navigation Modules.

I Fly

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj I've just added you, I could send you a cooling chamber. Can you send me please a landing lamp in return?

Thanks to all that have sent gifts to me, I still have no usernames so mostly I will send in return what you send to me. If you see my name or can identify my airport please send me landing lamps, I'm still on the way to get the last two rope blocks, the drop rate is really incredible bad, I'm now flying with one Turboprop to Bali since last Thursday and habe only got two so far, but nearly all other items that are marked as very seldom twice to five times + no drop on my 17 flights to New York, it seems that it is nearly impossible for me to get the last two...
billsnj
TimP - When I checked you were not on my Add, Waiting or Neighborss list (8:30AM EST) so I did a Add Friend.
Now I see you on my Waiting list as Awaiting Reply.
I will send you Langing Lamp as soon as you are on Neighbors --- my next Gifts cycle is approx 4PM EST

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj
I just accepted your neighbor request and your name is showing, which is GREAT! Hopefully my name is showing on your neighbor list. I'm going through your list of needed items and while I don't have cooling chamber or defroster to gift, I can send you a sand bag. If you can return spare propeller to me that would be great. If your name remains showing on my list, I'd be happy to send you whatever I can, but if you can send me a spare propeller and not the item I send you. Sand bag on the way.

I Fly
billsnj
I Fly - just checked 8:40AM EST and I do not see you on any of my lists (add, wait,etc) I do see a USERNAME LVL 35 on my Neighbors List. - Could this be you?
I will look for your name and if I cannot find it I will send Spare Prop to Username 35. ?????????????
Note: I just now did a Add Friend - I Fly and will look for you.

Device
  1. iPad
billsnj
I Fly - just checked 8:40AM EST and I do not see you on any of my lists (add, wait,etc) I do see a USERNAME LVL 35 on my Neighbors List. - Could this be you?
I will look for your name and if I cannot find it I will send Spare Prop to Username 35. ?????????????
Note: I just now did a Add Friend - I Fly and will look for you.
billsnj
I must be on your neighbor list as username. You are on my list with your name though. I sent you a sandbag yesterday and then received a channel bar in return a few hours later. I completely understand how this username issue frustrates everyone. Somehow I figured that if I see your name, you would see mine, but that isn't the case.

I Fly

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj
I must be on your neighbor list as username. You are on my list with your name though. I sent you a sandbag yesterday and then received a channel bar in return a few hours later. I completely understand how this username issue frustrates everyone. Somehow I figured that if I see your name, you would see mine, but that isn't the case.

I Fly
@IFly
Just visited USERNAME 35 - see 15 FC's, 1 Airship dock all by it's lonley, 4 runways 2-5, 4 Movie Theaters and 2 Gift Shops - is this you ??
BTW - I did reply to USERNAME 35 yesterday PM and I think I may have sent a channel bar ---
Will definitly send PROP this PM

Device
  1. iPad
@IFly
Just visited USERNAME 35 - see 15 FC's, 1 Airship dock all by it's lonley, 4 runways 2-5, 4 Movie Theaters and 2 Gift Shops - is this you ??
BTW - I did reply to USERNAME 35 yesterday PM and I think I may have sent a channel bar ---
Will definitly send PROP this PM
billsnj
That's me! What should I send you in return? I'm going to send you one more sandbag now, as I still have available gifts to send and you show a need for one more sand bag.

I Fly

Edit to message above...
I can't believe it, but your name is now username, as I can't find your name on my list. I just sent you the channel bar back, which will come to you as a sand bag, I think anyway. As it will be very difficult for me to send you a different gift as you send me, why don't we just exchange Navigation Modules, as we both need them. I don't need any flight catering as I have just over 1000 in storage.

Something is very strange. After returning the channel bar/sandbag to you, I looked at my neighbor list and didn't find any level 32 neighbors that I had sent a gift.

Pakman
We've been exchanging Navigation Modules, which is fine, but if you happen to be able to see my name, could you send me a spare propeller in exchange for me sending you Navigational Modules? If I come out as username, we can continue with both of us exchanging Navigation Modules.

I Fly

I Fly - Spare prop on the way! You are still "username" but I recognise your collection of FC's ;) Thanks for the Nav modules - will continue to send Spare props until you say - feel free to send spare props (as I also need these) and I will return it that's easier.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
@ Dee140147 Thanks for the weekend code !
@ Must_dash, billsnj, warehouse 13: I have sent you friend request, so please add me if you want.

Still sending gifts blindfolded. Return has been poor lately. Hope they finally fix the username probleme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom