Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
I Fly - Spare prop on the way! You are still "username" but I recognise your collection of FC's ;) Thanks for the Nav modules - will continue to send Spare props until you say - feel free to send spare props (as I also need these) and I will return it that's easier.

Pakman
Pakman
As long as you need spare props as well, it will be much easier to just send and return the same thing. Your name has always been visible to me. So until you need me to start sending something else, we will exchange spare props. Thanks for making this so easy.

I Fly

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj I've just added you, I could send you a cooling chamber. Can you send me please a landing lamp in return?

Thanks to all that have sent gifts to me, I still have no usernames so mostly I will send in return what you send to me. If you see my name or can identify my airport please send me landing lamps, I'm still on the way to get the last two rope blocks, the drop rate is really incredible bad, I'm now flying with one Turboprop to Bali since last Thursday and habe only got two so far, but nearly all other items that are marked as very seldom twice to five times + no drop on my 17 flights to New York, it seems that it is nearly impossible for me to get the last two...
@Tim P
I tried to add you earlier today - I still do not see you. I just added you adain 7:50 PM EST -
I will check tomorrow and if I find you I will send landing lamps - coolingchamber will be appreciated.
Billsnj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom