Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
Username
Items Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Was able to see all my neighbors name today so I sent gifts according to signatures. Hope names stay this time...

Hurray...for the 2nd day running I could see all names so tried to match gifts to requests...I saw alot of names who haven't posted on here for ages..Mkuoie, Ebbing, Lady Hardinge...are you still out there?

Still building flight catering so cooling chambers, air conditioners, packaging machines & defrosters would be great. Thanks for all gifts & thanks to Vangees.

Device
  1. iPad
Hello everyone, my username is spinky....

I'm in desperate need for dry shampoo if anyone can send me any. I believe I can send most items back :)

Many thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
Need additional radars for my countless trips tonsingspore in search of ego chairs

Will send back what you need if I can see your name and not username

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi all thanks for the gifts
Vangees yes I got the defroster thanks, fuel on its way

Items needed to complete hotel
1x do not disturb signs
2x all inclusive bracelet
Thanks
Anything from list below also welcome.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Good day all,

how all my fellow Captains are getting flights and aiming for them star's?

Been looking at the posts and i still cant add people like Gdog and I am still unable to see who my friends are. I have kept on top of my gift send out, Thanks to all those gifting me.

Happy flying... Safe skies!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, November 1
Sent Petermac a Power Source. Sent other Forum Neighbors that I can see a level-appropriate gift. Returning gifts to usernames.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

All good things come to an end....for 2 days I could see all names...today however they didn't appear so gifting ' in the dark'.

Many thanks for all yesterday's gifts....I really need to build flight catering buildings so cooling chambers, packaging machines, defrosters & air conditioners please ...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Back to having nothing but usernames again! Will try to send gifts as best as possible

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Update is available in the app store with the halloween challange to us iPad-Users as well! Time for it are 20days and 16h left. 5 new destinations are available but they all require some flight items. So lets see how this thing works

Username issue seems not be fixed, so all neighbours are still usernames in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom