Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have mostly "usernames" (about 90%) which is so frustrating. If I recall I think I have had only one occassion many many moons ago when I was able to see my full neighbours list, (which lasted for about a day).

I am going to have to streamline my neighbours down if this bug doesn't correct soon as it is difficult to know if I have sent the correct item to fellow forum members. I recognise some people that post on this thread from their avatar but on most occasions when I search through my list the experience level doesn't match what is reflected on the signature which makes it even more difficult.

The upshot is that I will continue to mainly return back what I receive, although please no more meals - I have over 600 in store and 6 catering facilities.

Thanks to all for all the gifts received and apologies if I have not sent to you for a while. I am plodding on trying to finish all the delta flights.

Pakman

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Neighbor names are back so I gifted what my forum buddies asked for. Hope it lasts.
UPDATE: It didn't. I switched to Safari so I could continue creating my gift list and when I went back to Airport City HD all the Neighbor names were gone and "Username" was back.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Famous last words, the names do seem to be appearing more often...could we be on our way to a fix after 2 long long months ? Unfortunately this was after I had sent out my gifts so I visited people from here I hadn't been able to send gifts.

I just got a message saying the airship was on its way back?!

BTW Pakman can you actually get the duty free gifts from visiting houses etc as per your earlier post?

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I had today also usernames back, but after I closed the game and reopend they were gone...

Gdog I'm not Pakman ;), but for me I can say that I had no drops in the last days, only this two at one day a few days ago.

Thanks for all gifts that were send to me, I'm still in need of landing lamps and navigation modules for my flights to get the missing two rope blocks and complete the airship dock, hopefully I will get them soon...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I've just started playing this on Android and I'm friends with myself. ;)

What I noticed was that my experience level was showing as 26 instead of 33 in my current iPad game. So I've updated my sig to show this. Hopefully I can be found a lot easier knowing this! ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you everyone for the gifts. I'm still only seeing usernames except for a few hours a few days ago. It does make the game much more challenging. The Android people don't know how easy they have it. It seems in the next spaceship challenge you have to team up with two other neighbors to have a launch before the challenge ends. Hopefully the username issue will be fixed before they offer us that challenge. Our version of this game is like playing the game blindfolded.

I need a few altimeters, but I can't gift them. I don't know what item would be returned if I were to receive an altimeter. Does anyone know how to figure that out? I guess besides being blindfolded, we have one arm tired behind our back.

I Fly

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I know I'm an iPhone user and mainly hang out under the iPhone part of the forum, but I'm down to just 1 day on my timer for collecting the space items. So, I'm getting slightly desperate feeling. So, I'm hoping that you guys can help me. I need 3 Rope blocks and 2 sand bags. (Alternatively if I can get some landing lamps tht would help me devote more planes to trying to get the other items.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I've still got daily gifts available for sending. So, if I can be of any help to any of you, please let me know.

I know I'm an iPhone user and mainly hang out under the iPhone part of the forum, but I'm down to just 1 day on my timer for collecting the space items. So, I'm getting slightly desperate feeling. So, I'm hoping that you guys can help me. I need 3 Rope blocks and 2 sand bags. (Alternatively if I can get some landing lamps tht would help me devote more planes to trying to get the other items.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I've still got daily gifts available for sending. So, if I can be of any help to any of you, please let me know.

GamingSwiftie - Have added you onto my neighbour list - will send you sandbag when my gifts reset - usually this is around 8am (gmt).

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom