Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakman,
Finally got a Treadmill drop that completed the collection. Went to launch and joined yours. Earned "Third Place" and a Biscuit and Chocolate, which I already had a few of. I don't see the benefit of joining a launch. When I went solo my first time I got much better prizes. Did I screw up your launch for you?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith - not at all Tom as I had enough points to get the gold. Where did your treadmill drops come from? Neighbours training centre?

Pakman

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman,
I got nothing useful from my Neighbor visits today. But my own Training Center finally dropped the Sneakers that I needed to get a Treadmill. At least I know now that it can be done.
After my first launch the challenge timer went away. Does this mean that there's no time pressure and that we can launch anytime in the future? Or does the challenge go away at some point?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
That is completely correct landa11. On Android, Running Wild is the easiest collection to get because you can get it by clicking on Stone Castles (in my case anyway.). On IPad, it's taking forever!!!! I think there were many missing items that should have been included with this last update. In case anyone feels it necessary to contact GI, here is their response. We are working on this situation and it will corrected in a future update. Even though we haven't dealt with your comment we will mark this case closed so you won't be bothered by repeated email messages. :D

I wish everyone the best of luck in completing their launches. I currently have a launch underway under I Fly. If you see my launch, feel free to join it.

I Fly 2
I Fly 2 - Congrats (y) on completing SC - I have yet to launch my first flight - accumulating Quest items is taking forever !
Will resume sending u F.C. with my Reset tonight. -- Bill --

Pakman,
I got nothing useful from my Neighbor visits today. But my own Training Center finally dropped the Sneakers that I needed to get a Treadmill. At least I know now that it can be done.
After my first launch the challenge timer went away. Does this mean that there's no time pressure and that we can launch anytime in the future? Or does the challenge go away at some point?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith - Tom, that's good news about own training centre dropping items for treadmill collection, although I have had zip drop from mine yet. I don't think there is now any time pressure to collect the Space Odyssey collections (and hence obtain an Alien Legacy building) so no need to spend greenies on the Running Wild collection, unless you want to.

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@ianda10 Phantom I joined your launch and figured I would put some more fuel in, but Phantom was super generous and got us up to our takeoff requirement. Thank you both for a successful launch.

On a different note, Ian, up until you started ending your posts with Ian, I thought your handle was Landa. I guess a lower case "L" and an upper case "I" look identical.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@Erb22 Bill, Don't worry about sending gifts. I completely understand the frustration of getting a launch. When things get back on track, you can resume gifting to me. As I told you, you're on my daily gift list regardless.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
@ianda10 Phantom I joined your launch and figured I would put some more fuel in, but Phantom was super generous and got us up to our takeoff requirement. Thank you both for a successful launch.

On a different note, Ian, up until you started ending your posts with Ian, I thought your handle was Landa. I guess a lower case "L" and an upper case "I" look identical.

I Fly 2

I thought there was some confusion over my game name, which is why I decided to stick my real name in my sig. Yep, Phantom helped a lot. I didn't realise how difficult the points would be to accumulate. Now I can build up a good stock of items for another launch, without any time pressure. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
no problems guys, if you need help for another launch (a 1st place maybe) send a pm. Of cours if you want a first place you need at leat 500 - 600pts in your warehouse

Device
  1. iPad
I have yet to complete a treadmill collection. Or the spacesuit one either. Can I join a launch yet or do I have to have completed all 4 collections? Still confused. Been busy for a couple of days and this thread has grown exponentially unlike my airport! Have tried to make sense of it all but failing.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Dee,
You must complete all four collections or pay greenies to launch. Yes, it does take time. I used Turboprops to fly to Cape Canaveral because the flight is only two hours and it occasionally drops items for two of the collections: Astronaut Outfit and Experiments in Space. You must visit neighbors, tap on their space buildings (mostly the Training Center) and hope for dropped items for the other two collections: Zero Gravity Lunch and Running Wild. When you complete a collection you also get a Launch Ready chest that contains a random item of fuel that you need once you launch. Check this forum and you'll find neighbors with space buildings.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Cioli,
I had the same frustration so I bit the bullet and spent 20 greenies for the Treadmill on my first launch. I had plenty of fuel from my Cape Canaveral trips so I knew I could reach 1600 points on my own. That gave me my own Training Center, which refreshes every four hours so at least I have the possibility of Treadmill item drops on my own airport. Too soon to tell right now since I just got it.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Yip. Tom that's more or less what I did ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom