Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just visited eleven neighbors with Training Centers and no Treadmill item drops. None from my Training Center yet either. And time marches on.
Most everyone on my Neighbor list is username. I hope the right gifts made it to the right people.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
Hi all,

At some point after completing space quest related tasks, I got this task (screenshot below).
Is this true? Can you get drops for the Running Wild collection by visiting friend's RESIDENTIAL buildings? At least for the first collection, while the task is active? Can anyone confirm? I had the idea that you could only get them from training centers! I will try it on my next reset :)

Cheers!

image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ianda11, I have only slide rulers, How many do you need? 1 or 2? I can send them tomorrow (morning and afternoon)

And Ianda, which space item do you have on android?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Ianda11, I have only slide rulers, How many do you need? 1 or 2? I can send them tomorrow (morning and afternoon)

And Ianda, which space item do you have on android?

I need 2 slide rulers thanks. I'm stocking up for the flight catering facility. The only space item I have on Android is the laser level, but if I gift it I think it turns to fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
rickmou you can definitely get drops on Android, but I don't think anyone has reported getting drops from residential buildings on iOS games, not yet anyway.

That is completely correct landa11. On Android, Running Wild is the easiest collection to get because you can get it by clicking on Stone Castles (in my case anyway.). On IPad, it's taking forever!!!! I think there were many missing items that should have been included with this last update. In case anyone feels it necessary to contact GI, here is their response. We are working on this situation and it will corrected in a future update. Even though we haven't dealt with your comment we will mark this case closed so you won't be bothered by repeated email messages. :D

I wish everyone the best of luck in completing their launches. I currently have a launch underway under I Fly. If you see my launch, feel free to join it.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
TDV,
Thanks for the repair items. I appreciate your gifts.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
you are most welcome... you sent an item back to the android game... If possible I would prefer you return items to my iPhone game.... thanks... (items in my signature updated daily)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
you are most welcome... you sent an item back to the android game... If possible I would prefer you return items to my iPhone game.... thanks... (items in my signature updated daily)
TDV,
I added TDV4, TDV19 GIS Suck and TDVCrApple but I only see TDV19 in my neighbor list. Maybe tomorrow I won't have mostly usernames. (Of course I've been saying that every day since that crappy September 2012 update.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Just visited eleven neighbors with Training Centers and no Treadmill item drops. None from my Training Center yet either. And time marches on.
Most everyone on my Neighbor list is username. I hope the right gifts made it to the right people.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Tom,
Having the same problem with the training centre, so far not a single drop !
Could you please list your eleven friends with training centres ? I only have 3, it will take me ages.
Thanks

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman,
Finally got a Treadmill drop that completed the collection. Went to launch and joined yours. Earned "Third Place" and a Biscuit and Chocolate, which I already had a few of. I don't see the benefit of joining a launch. When I went solo my first time I got much better prizes. Did I screw up your launch for you?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom