Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Ok, I looked at the box, it says neighbour will be automatically invited. I have 24 hours to gather the points then launch, so maybe you can join at that stage. Check out what Tom posted he has done it on his own.
I will see what I can do :(

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
image.jpg

Hope this helps!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I've started a launch too, because it said I would automatically join a friends launch in progress, but my own one started (on Ianda11). So I did the same on Ianda10, but I never joined my other launch. So now I have 2 launches ongoing! Lol

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I think you get the training centre once you've had a successful launch. If anyone would like to join my launches (Ianda10 and Ianda11) please feel free to do so. ;)

I got bored waiting so I went solo! ;) I now have a training centre, along with the rest of the space race buildings on Ianda11. Ianda10 still has a launch in progress if anyone wants to join.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@landa10 That was strange. I went to start a launch and it showed your launch with something like 22 hours remaining. I clicked on your name, then clicked join launch. My rocket got ready and then I was on a launch all by myself. Oh well! Maybe someone will join me or you, or try to join our launches and be by themselves like what happened to me. That's the problem with getting a training center after completing a launch. I think the idea of giving you a training center at the end says a lot about the how the game has been written. Maybe if GI trained first and then put out an updated product it might be better.
I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Please do not visit Jpjpjp2 (android) at this moment. When I visit I get the correct screen but all with green lockes and I have to close the game to leave Jpjpjp2. When It is working again I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom