Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, jpjpjp got 3 drops for the treadmill yesterday (neighbours). unfortunatly, 2 we allready had.. still need 2 to launch.
how many coins did you get when you went single? i have seen a screenshot of 6000 first. 3000 second and third place. if so, we can better join and do more launches then do a single launch....
in the future i will be happy to have several second places instead of having 1 single flight....
Flip123,
I don't remember how many coins. To me, they weren't important. The endgame for this challenge is to complete the Space Odyssey Collection and win the Alien Legacy building. The five items necessary for the collection can only be earned as awards for a successful launch. (Although one did drop from my Christmas Tree this morning.) I've done two launches. The first was solo and I won two Space Odyssey collection items. For the second I joined Pakman's launch. Since my contribution was less, I got the third place prize which included lesser awards. Perhaps the second and third place finishers can earn Space Odyssey collection items but that was not my experience. Since earning the Treadmill is so time-consuming and difficult, I don't think I want to start a launch unless I know I can earn first place and get those rare items. Does anyone have a different theory?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
It must be me - I have received catering from a 'Username' - much appreciated, I can always use these.
Good, now I know who you are, your avatar is different on my neighbours box!
Looking at your message earlier, I don't think there is anything we can gift to help with your launch preparations.
Each time you receive a spacesuit or treadmill task, you receive for example an explosive bolt, this gives you so many points needed for the 1600 which you need within 24 hours in order to launch. Once you have started the 24 hour countdown you have to keep topping up your points from the fuel etc you have in storage or pay for more such as 100 coins gets you 2 points, I think 1 greenie gets you 40 points and you can spend a lot of greens as its quicker than spending 100 coins every 10 minutes.

Hope this makes sense, just keep sending out the flights, building your stock for your launch.
I did one yesterday, I couldn't get any neighbour to join, clearly I have a hitch as their is a box to invite neighbours but I didn't have any luck :(
After the launch, the drop contains 5 items, such as 6,000 coins, 150 fuel etc.
After your launch, the side drop counting down the number of days left will disappear but you do get the training centre.
I haven't had any drops other than 90 coins every 4 hours from my training centre.

Hope this helps :)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Flip123,
I don't remember how many coins. To me, they weren't important. The endgame for this challenge is to complete the Space Odyssey Collection and win the Alien Legacy building. The five items necessary for the collection can only be earned as awards for a successful launch. (Although one did drop from my Christmas Tree this morning.) I've done two launches. The first was solo and I won two Space Odyssey collection items. For the second I joined Pakman's launch. Since my contribution was less, I got the third place prize which included lesser awards. Perhaps the second and third place finishers can earn Space Odyssey collection items but that was not my experience. Since earning the Treadmill is so time-consuming and difficult, I don't think I want to start a launch unless I know I can earn first place and get those rare items. Does anyone have a different theory?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Impressed that you joined a launch, I couldn't get my neighbour box to open so went solo, prizes were good, yes I got 6,000 coins and 150 fuel, then 3 drops for alien collection. ;)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Happy Helen,
You finally showed up on my Neighbor list as Benjamin Thomas. That is your neighbor name (or friend code) that the rest of us must use when we want to add you as a friend. You might want to include that in your signature. This is from your recent post and it shows your neighbor name:
image.jpg
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles ... this morning when I went to gift all my neighbors were there with no usernames. Of course, after I visited my first neighbor almost everyone reverted to username. Oh, well, it was great while it lasted.
Sophie: Spare Wire
Gt City: Laser Level
rickmou: Landing Lamp
ozsnowy: Packaging Machine
OBD: Filled Candies
flyerduck: Shredder
flip123: Navigation Module
Pakman: Fuel (3)
landa11: Flight Catering
Vind airport: Flight Catering
I Fly 2: Flight Catering
roller: Laser Level
Phantom: Flight Catering
Dee140147: Deicer
Timp: Navigation Module
onehhy: Landing Lamp
retren.transmitt: Powerful Radio Transmitter
retren3.weatherd: Weather Display
must_dash: Robot Tester
Benjamin Thomas (Happy Helen): Oscillating Beacon
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv did you got my present? And if so, what did you get?
Thanks for sending a gift through.... Sadly before I got home - my wife had aleady decided to return all gifts and hence don't know who sent what - very stern instructions have been left with her.... :rolleyes:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thanks for sending a gift through.... Sadly before I got home - my wife had aleady decided to return all gifts and hence don't know who sent what - very stern instructions have been left with her.... :rolleyes:

Oh noesss biatchhhh :-P

She is not reading this huh? If so, sorry madam!

I already had 3 own launches.

After launch 1, i got the traing centre, 150 fuel, and 2 space odysse items
After launch 2, i got 150 fuel, and 2 space odysse items
After launch 3, i got 150 fuel, and 2 space odysse items

But couldn't finish the space odysse collection :-( , i still miss one item

From my trainigscentre, i received until now 1 or 2 items, for thread mill :-( ,so tropping rate is very poor

Pakman I joined your launch and we launched.

I Fly 2

I Fly 2 - Thanks for joining and getting it launched so quickly. That's my 5th launch now and have collected 7 Horse-head Nebulas for the Space Odyssey collection (from 3 Gold &2 silvers).

That Crapple© !!!!!Aero

I have expended all my launch items for the time being so back to flying to the 2 Space destinations and hope the drops pick up. tdv if you get a chance can you work some magic and send fuel. Hope you got the DND sign for your iPhone version. Further ones to follow when gifts reset.

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom