Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
retkot and Phantom I have sent you neighbour requests.

Pakman I can visit you and see your name but do not see an avatar for you.

If I follow this quest right, one of the hardest things will be to get items from the training centres of friends. So I thought I would try nd see if we could compile a list of who has training centres.

Of the people I can visit, I can see only see a training centre on Sophie . Does anyone else have the training centre yet?

Device
  1. iPad
retkot and Phantom I have sent you neighbour requests.

Pakman I can visit you and see your name but do not see an avatar for you.

If I follow this quest right, one of the hardest things will be to get items from the training centres of friends. So I thought I would try nd see if we could compile a list of who has training centres.

Of the people I can visit, I can see only see a training centre on Sophie . Does anyone else have the training centre yet?
Have sent you assembly robot! Can you send me laser level ?
Thank you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Please look at my signature, I am also starting the quest on my android. Already have the first collection on android.(lunch)

How many collections did you already finish? I have two lunches...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anyone know what happens when you complete the Launch Preparation? What are the steps to launch a rocket and what happens when you do? How long is the flight?
I assume when the rocket returns it may or may not drop an item for the A Space Odyssey Challenge. Get all five items and you get the Black Hole and the Alien statue. I've been reading the other forums and the challenge isn't really clear.
If the Treadmill items don't drop in a few days (only have two of the five now) I might pay the 20 game dollars to complete it. Otherwise the time clock will run out before I get to launch anything.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith - Tom, the android guys laid it all out in the below thread (hope the link works)

https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/houston-we-are-ready-for-take-off.1804/

Basically you have 24 hours to build up 1600 points to enable launch. You build up points with the launch items obtained in the collections, Aero produced a useful summary in the link, summarised below;

Liquid fuel: 10min for 2 points
Small fuell tank: 30min for 6 points
Additional stabilizer: 2 hours for 12 points
Explosive bolt: 4 hours for 24 points
Solid Fuel: 2 hours for 12 points
Large fuel tank: 1:30min so 90 seconds for 40 points
Main stabilizer: NO IDEA didnt had that one... for 120 points
Powerfull Explosive bolt: 30 seconds for 360 points

Other neighbours (maximum 3?) can join in your launch and add their items to build up the 1600 level in order to launch within the timeframe. It's then a race with the winner getting items for the Space Odyssey collection, (SOC). I think you need 3 *SOC collections to drop the Alien building.

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
5 people max in a launch party....
1st - Gold
2nd - Silver
3rd -Silver
4th - Bronze
5th - Bronze

the items droped from these boxes varies grately.. some bronze box have droped 3 items for the SOC collection while you have only got 1 from the GOLD.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
5 people max in a launch party....
1st - Gold
2nd - Silver
3rd -Silver
4th - Bronze
5th - Bronze

the items droped from these boxes varies grately.. some bronze box have droped 3 items for the SOC collection while you have only got 1 from the GOLD.

in my last launch party were 3 guys on first place with 456points, air canillas, me and inconveniente, so i;m pretty sure that 5 is not the limit

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Lebronfeldt
ipad username: Lebronfeldt
Level 31
ITEMS NEEDED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE
rope block (2), sand bag (1), defroster (2), pds terminal (3), glass display case (1), archive box (2), ergonomic chair, dispatcher console (4)
ITEMS I CAN ALWAYS SEND
Spaceship Engine, Assembly Robot, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Laser Level, Fuel (3 units), Bright Lantern, goal posts, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Power Source, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Dee140157, TimP - done
Pakman - is no limit i think, I launched a rocket with 6 others neighbors

Main stabilizer: 1 min ... for 120 points

Cheers for the info Phantom - I sent you a neighbour request if your still accepting.
tdv - thanks also. If you want to guarantee a gold I believe you needed to put in 960 into the pot - was that the case?

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj, which items do you need?
I am saving a few gifts for the forum. send me a message if you need anything for the quest
flip123 - I'm just beginning the Quest have the first two items built and open - so anything and everything is OK for now.
BTW - I submitted two Trouble Reports to G.I. today - one cioncerning the inability to Visit Username Neighbors. For me several of my LVL 35's are Usernames.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
So i am having the same issue others appear to be having, most of my neighbors are showing up as "username" and no icon - so i will restrict who i am sending gifts to today or until it gets fixed.

Pakman - Assembly Robot
must_dash - Assembly Robot
GamingSwiftie - Spaceship Engine
Ianda11 - Video Wall

That's all i have been able to send out so far. I know i have quite a few more of you on my list, but i don't want to send the wrong items to the wrong people. As it gets cleared up i will continue to send gifts out and post here.

Evilqueen - sent you a friend request from Flyerduck, my ipad game. Can help out with those Stadium parts.
One Bad Day - FYI - sent out a Space Quest gift to Flyer Duck last night (11pm EST) -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Pakman - In theory 802 will get you gold... but there are some people who will put in 800 and then throw in a PEB (powerful explosive bolt) worth 360 points (ending up with a total of 1160 points - thus snatching gold from you...

If you put in 960 into the pot that leaves 640 for the other person... In thoery they can put in 638 and then throw in a PEB to make a total of 998 thus winning gold

To absolutely guarantee gold you will need 980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom