Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Jpjpjp has also 2 drops, flip123 has 4 items but is missing the gloves for the suit....
I will try the houses this evening.

We still have 9 days left to start launching.... And I don't have greenies

Sophie & tdv I sent neighbour requests.

Struggling to get my head round this quest, talk about over complicating it, especially since I can only visit 5 neighbours.

Thanks for all the gifts. I have the fuel centre, launch pad & mission control centre. Trying for the zero gravity lunch & treadmill but this problem with visiting neighbours has made this very hard!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sophie & tdv I sent neighbour requests.

Struggling to get my head round this quest, talk about over complicating it, especially since I can only visit 5 neighbours.

Thanks for all the gifts. I have the fuel centre, launch pad & mission control centre. Trying for the zero gravity lunch & treadmill but this problem with visiting neighbours has made this very hard!

Accepted your invite and sent you altimeters and Fule20 for now...

Posted on another thread -(space mission for IOS)

Ok - update for the IOS players - I commenced the launch around 2 hrs ago and put in around 430 points from launch items gained from the collections. One of the android players fired in around 1200 points and we had lift off. Whilst I only got a silver I dropped one collection from the Space Odyssey collection (horsehead), 2*black oil barrels and another item for the launch collections.
I now have the Blue roofed Training Centre!!!! so all feel free to visit and fill your boots. Hopefully it will drop you items for the treadmill greensmith

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Hi
Posted on another thread -(space mission for IOS)

Ok - update for the IOS players - I commenced the launch around 2 hrs ago and put in around 430 points from launch items gained from the collections. One of the android players fired in around 1200 points and we had lift off. Whilst I only got a silver I dropped one collection from the Space Odyssey collection (horsehead), 2*black oil barrels and another item for the launch collections.
I now have the Blue roofed Training Centre!!!! so all feel free to visit and fill your boots. Hopefully it will drop you items for the treadmill greensmith

Pakman
Hi pakman, it was me who joined you and got the launch. I had no idea what I was doing and got carried away spending greens :) sounds like you got something from it too. Debbie

Hi
Hi pakman, it was me who joined you and got the launch. I had no idea what I was doing and got carried away spending greens :) sounds like you got something from it too. Debbie

Ok Debbie H - thanks Debbie. I hope you didn't throw too many green into this, but you should also now have the training centre. Can you tell me if your capsule returned straight away (as the android players had to wait 24 hours from launch) and also what drops you got for the Gold.

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
General F.Y.I. for all my Neighbors Pakman must_dash Happy Helen flip123 Pilot2 One Bad Day I Fly Colin Chew Patrick Mast andall my non-neighbors on this fourm.
Yesterday early AM EST - I submitted a Trouble Rept to GI Support - I complained about not being about to Visit Username Neighbors - I mentioned that the Space Quest was very dependent upon Visits. At the time I had 8 Usernames out of 29 Neighbors.
Last night - at my RESET -(11PM EST) Everyone of my Neighbors was tere - no USERNAMES ! NONE!
All avatars/icon and Levels were updated - I saw one Neighbor at LVL 40. So out went my Gifts - Terrific !!

This morning 8:30AM EST - I now have 9 Usernames out of 29 !!!! And I have 7 incoming Gifts all except 1 are from Usernames exception Pakman (Way To Go!)
NOTE: Anyone on this Fourm Thread have any idea what happened ?????
-- Bill --

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Flip123,
I have all the collections for launch except Treadmill. Neighbor drops gave me two of the five of those yesterday but at this rate the challenge could be over by the time I get the other three ... unless I spend the 20 game dollars to buy it.
Cpt bob,
I saw you on my list the other day and accepted you but can't find you now on my Neighbor List. You must have reverted to username.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Hi Tom

Likewise, I am not getting on drops to complete the treadmill.

I also noticed that since the update the drops from the Santa buildings have ceased, this was a great source of fuel &
passengers.

I have added Vind as a neighbour today but can't access his airport, hey ho!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen just sent a friend request to Benjamin Thomas. tdv thanks as always for the fuel. ;) retkot and Sophie thanks for helping!

I've updated my sig. Ianda10 still needs items to complete the cosmic fuel station if you can assist. :)
Thanks, I received a robot tester which I will return to you tomorrow,you came up as landa 10 on level 14 :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I've just received a notification saying that a neighbour needs help with a launch, but I go into the game and there's nothing to tell me what to do. I still haven't completed the cosmic fuel supply yet, so don't know if I can help or not. Any ideas??

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
I've just received a notification saying that a neighbour needs help with a launch, but I go into the game and there's nothing to tell me what to do. I still haven't completed the cosmic fuel supply yet, so don't know if I can help or not. Any ideas??

It happened the same to me a couple of days ago, but I don't think there's anything we can do to help. Anyone confirms this?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
I just updated my signature with a complete list of items I can gift.

My reset will happen in about 8 hours, so if there's anything you need, just let me know!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom