Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent out a bunch of invites and will send out gifts later when I have fewer "username"s.... my names appear in the morning and disappear in the evening...maybe I'll do that when I wake up. I've got the MCC and Launch Pad built. A couple more items (see .sig) and I'll have the space fuel station done for people to tap.

Happy Friday everyone!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
Hello everyone!

I've been following the forum for a while and I have some of you as neighbors, but it was not until today that I decided to register and say hi :) And now that you can't visit "username" neighbors, it's even more important to know what they need, instead of just trying to guess :)

And thank you for all the gifts you have been sending me for the last couple of months :)

If there's anything I can send you, just let me know!

Cheers!

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Charles Prince Magneto Ianda11 jgottlieb Accepted requests

Anybody else, pls tag me or PM me when requesting me. I've got a 101 outstanding requests from earlier, and can't immediatly see yours.
I've received 5 additional requests, 4 of which I accepted as above. I don't know who the 5th is:(

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
This morning I have sent spaceship engines to Bill, Bama15, Mrs
nav modules or beacons to Sophie, Scoop, Must_dash, Charles Prince, Janick, and all other who show as usernames
Duty free items to PQDT.
Deicer to vdrop93
Landing lamp to super pilot
Robot tester to Michael 1610

Hope you're all happy!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Finished the third collection on iPad. For the forth it is saying, visit houses of neighbours.... But if I look in the collection, I only see the trainigcentre. Tonight I am going to try to visit trainingcentres and some houses which are mentioned on android.

If I get drops from them, you will be the first to read about it.....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Just wondering what the "Major technical improvements" are... Still 80% of the neighbors show as username and now also cannot be visited!

I do have the Launch Pad, Mission Control Center and Cosmic Fuel Station, but am wondering if this mission will become another disappointment...

My primary focus will be finishing the Jumbo flights. So anyone who sends me Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller or Flight Catering will be returned the same gift. Only when I have gifts left before a refresh, I will return other gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, I need to fly to Malta with Jpjpjp2 to build missioncontrolecentre. If you have gifts left on the end of the day, please sent Jpjpjp2 a powerful radio transmitter.

Thanks

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi all

thanks again for the gifts, all returned and a few.

question and i have trawled through the forums, what are the weekend codes and where do you apply these, or are they just for the facebook game?

Sig updated,

and few friend requests sent out.
Still odd that i cant add names from way back when waverley huff... still unable friend you?!!?!?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Flip123,
I have all the collections for launch except Treadmill. Neighbor drops gave me two of the five of those yesterday but at this rate the challenge could be over by the time I get the other three ... unless I spend the 20 game dollars to buy it.
Cpt bob,
I saw you on my list the other day and accepted you but can't find you now on my Neighbor List. You must have reverted to username.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom