Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
flip123 friend requests sent from android player 'retren' with training centre and other space buildings - no Alien Legacy yet.
pls accept

greensmith Both 'greensmith' and 'Waverlyhuff' gets rejected as 'Invalid promo' code (the space-char gets automatically removed on my entry screen).
Connect to me (and if possible have your AC-facebook account with the same picture as forum, which will make it easier to identify 'Usernames' - same as must_dash has done.

Device
  1. iPad
Has anyone else noticed that there are no more item drops from the Santas houses since the update? I am still getting items from the Brazilian houses and picked up a couple of stadiums recently, but guess that the chance of getting extra fuel drops with the sleighs has now ended.

I am belatedly building a cosmic fuel station, as I have only just found out where to buy one. I now need items to complete it and sig is updated to reflect this. My Mission Control centre and Launch pad are completed if anyone can visit to collect items. I have noticed a marked drop off in visitors, but some people still seem to be able to drop in, which is good. Thanks to all for continued gifts.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Charles Prince pls send friend request to 'retren' (friendcode in signature) as my inputfield on the 'Redeem code'-screen, automatically removes the space-char in your game-name, which then gives 'Invalid code'-error

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
retkot I got fuel from you, have just sent you a Spaceship Engine.
Dee140157 this is the training centre
image.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Also on some neighbours there is a $ above Flight Catering and not on others could this be a platform thing?
@ retkot you are one of 3 neighbours showing as level 40

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Question - Has anybody besides me noticed that you cannot Visit - neighbors that are Username ??? I.E. for example Must_dash is my neighbor and we exchange often. However he is a Username but I can recognize via avatar/icon. But I cannot visit - therefore cannot collect from his City.
I want to report this to G.I. but if someone has already done this I don't want to bother. Thanks Bill
PS- The Server Mess really screwed up my Gifting last night - my apologies to those that got short changed !!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I had visible names for all of my neighbors today - except for Vangees (which luckily have a recognizable avatar). And they didn't even disappear when I started visiting them. Anyway, I tried to send as much ustabile items as I could see from this thread, so hopefully this has helped some of you.

If someone please can send me a dispatcher console, I would really be grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom