Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sankukia,
Thanks for your message. You said "the last one drops from friends space related buildings including friends Training Centres." But when I touch the icons for the Running Wild Collection: Sneakers/Wristbands/Portable Audio Player/Pedometer/Isotonic Drink, I get the message "Drops from buildings/friends' buildings: Training Center (very seldom). It says nothing about other space-related buildings.
Does anyone on the forum have a Training Center yet? Has anyone gotten any items from the Running Wild Collection?
I thought Santa's Bad Day was confusing. This one makes no sense to me.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Could not agree with you more - Pakman Pakman - is simply the Best - next to you of course :p -- Bill --

billsnj - cheers Bill - will send space stuff when my gifts reset (9am GMT)

Thanks for all space gifts, I am cracking through this new space quest and have built launch pad, mission control and 1 cosmic fuel station. I need to obtain treadmill from the Running Wild collection and then I can have a stab at a launch, but as greensmith has stated this seems to be a circular bug as you can only pick this up from the Training centre, which you can't obtain until you launch. Hopefully i can get around this by paying some visits to my android chums and dropping the items.

Can all you i-pad players please let me know if you can still see my avatar /game username and more importantly still visit my airport? I have lost ability to visit a lot of you guys but can still gift. Hopefully you can get some drops from my space buildings.

There definitely seems to also be a bug with the Xmas tree on the iPad and every time a neighbour visits and clicks on my tree it resets the clock to 24 hours.

flip123 - have sent you a neighbour quest

tdv, Aero - guys how do you know how many points you have for a launch. I have collected a few launch items and I know you need 1600 points but how can you tell?

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Have just sent out the following gifts-

greensmith - Laser level
I Fly - Assembly robot for 1 and meals for 2 (think I tried to send an assembly robot to 2, sorry)
Charles Prince - Laser level
One Bad Day (Flyer duck) - SSE
bubbajed5711 - Navigation module
Pakman - Assembly robot
must_dash - Robot tester
Dee140157 - Laser level
billsnj - Oscillating beacon
flip123 - laser level

I've used all 3 of my games to send these out so some of you may have received more than one gift. I started to get a bit confused with so much gifting so if you're received something irrelevant, sorry!! :oops: I've noticed that the laser level is giftable from android to ios.

tdv thanks for the many barrels of fuel! ;)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman,
I can see your name on my neighbor list but not your avatar. I visited you successfully and sent you an Assembly Robot.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Sankukia,
Thanks for your message. You said "the last one drops from friends space related buildings including friends Training Centres." But when I touch the icons for the Running Wild Collection: Sneakers/Wristbands/Portable Audio Player/Pedometer/Isotonic Drink, I get the message "Drops from buildings/friends' buildings: Training Center (very seldom). It says nothing about other space-related buildings.
Does anyone on the forum have a Training Center yet? Has anyone gotten any items from the Running Wild Collection?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith - Tom - no training centre yet but I hope to get some drops for the running wild collection (I.e.treadmill) from some of my android buddies.

Pakman

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Pakman
I see your correct username, but your avatar is gone at the moment, but I can visit you airport. At the moment you can only visit airports from neighbours when the right username is shown, not when they are only named "username".

Thanks for the video walls, I've now finished the Mission Control Center. I need now 1x Assembly robot, 3x Spaceship Engine, 4x Laser Level and 2x Robot Tester to complete my cosmic fuel station. I will send back all space items that are send to me tomorrow when my gifts has reset. Many thanks in advance :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Ianda11 I've added your android account yesterday, maybe you can accept me on this also? And some Laser Levels would be nice, I can send you later something back to both your iOS accounts when my gifts reset.

Maybe it was the Android game I was thinking of then? I saw your name yesterday but it's now username. And you could be 1 of 3! lol. Strange thing is, none of them are level 35. I have levels 23, 25 and 31 showing for the usernames. :confused:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Trying to send out gifts now. I Fly 2, have just sent you an assembly robot. Hope you still need one? Am just doing send in return for most of the others. Am still trying to work out who is on Android and who on iPad, as not being able to exchange mission items is getting confusing ;) I'm a bear of very little brain ....!!
Hi CP

I will be sending my gifts around 8.30 GMT, looking at your recent posting, catering is top priority?
Otherwise what do you need.
I am on iPad.

HH

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Sankukia,
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Tom,
TDV has been so helpful to everyone. I know his TDV4 game has a training center. He may have other older usernames that do as well. It might make sense to PM him and see what suggestions he may have. I do know that one issue that Android players might be unwilling to add neighbors for that reason only is because on Android, you can't delete a neighbor once you accept them.
I wish I could be helpful with my I Fly 2 account. I have more than enough fuel supply for a launch, but even if I make a launch, I won't get a training center because the quest is over for Android.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you all so much for the gifts...if anyone has the ability I need Spaceship Engines and Robot Testers. I will return Space Quest items before any others to help out as many as I can with this new challenge

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
CIRCULAR LOGIC ALARM!!!
I searched this forum to find out how to get a Training Center. I found this: "The Training Center is available after you launch your first spaceship." But in order to launch a spaceship you need a Treadmill. In order to get a Treadmill you must obtain five items that drop from ... the Training Center.
Something is wrong because using this logic there is no way to get a Training Center. Can someone please explain this to me because I think I'm missing something. Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
The items for the "Running Wild" Collection drop from your neighbors Training Centers and a few other buildings. I know it only says Training Centers, but according to Android version they drop from the following:

FRIENDS:
Cottage (very seldom)
Training Center (very seldom)
Side Wing (very seldom)
Townhouse (very seldom)
Mansion (very seldom)
Villa (very seldom)

YOUR OWN:
Training Center (very seldom)
Stone Castles (very seldom)

It's entirely possible that it won't show those other places until you have started the mission to collect them. I believe you get a mission for each of the collections to gather a few or all of the items.
Happy hunting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom