Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I'm sorry so many of you are having problems visiting anyone with a username. When I first started playing on Android I found this issue everyone is dealing with currently. I contacted GI and was told they are aware of this issue and would deal with it in a future update. They are WORTHLESS!

My I Fly 2 account has all the space building and of course you can click on them and hopefully get some needed space items. If we currently are not neighbors feel free to send me an invite. I will accept all of you as quickly as I can so you won't lose any time getting through this challenge.

Good luck everyone! Thank you everyone for the gifts.

I Fly 2

So far so good on this mission.....I even got names this morning so have managed to try to match requests to gifts where possible. Thanks for all the gifts you guys sent......making great progress. I haven't dared try visiting anyone yet.
Checking names I noticed I no longer have onehyy, @iand11 or @ bubbajed as neighbours. I have sent friend requests, also to billsnj & @ tdv.
Really need those consoles if anyone can send.
Thanks.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
GamingSwiftie I sent you the request from my new game, so thought it would work. I can't see why it wouldn't, but who knows with GI!
tdv I never got the gift from earlier. GI games working as good as ever! Lol EDIT: You're still in my waiting list, which explains why I never got the gift for Ianda10. ;)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
So far so good on this mission.....I even got names this morning so have managed to try to match requests to gifts where possible. Thanks for all the gifts you guys sent......making great progress. I haven't dared try visiting anyone yet.
Checking names I noticed I no longer have onehyy, @iand11 or @ bubbajed as neighbours. I have sent friend requests, also to billsnj & @ tdv.
Really need those consoles if anyone can send.
Thanks.
Gdog - Got ur request this AM - accepted !

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The Gift list for today:
Ianda11, Ianda12 flight catering
@IFly2, assembly robot
must_dash, laser level
Mariadejesus, full supply
GamingSwiftie GS3 robot tester

I could not find the rest (no Icons), I will try later or tomorrow morning, I will save some gifts.
And for the people who want to visit me for the space mission: Fuelstation will be ready in 17 ours. Missioncontrol needs 2 Video-wall and I build the platform

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
tdv, onehyy, Vangees (and others whose name has already disappeared!) I've just sent you neighbour requests from Ianda10. billsnj, sgabor and GamingSwiftie I also sent you requests but got the promo code error.

Sig updated to reflect the items I need for the mission control. Thanks!!
Ianda11 - received your friend request from Ianda12(Android) last night. I accepted and sent a Gift whenI reset. -- Bill --

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
The Gift list for today:
Ianda11, Ianda12 flight catering
@IFly2, assembly robot
must_dash, laser level
Mariadejesus, full supply
GamingSwiftie GS3 robot tester

I could not find the rest (no Icons), I will try later or tomorrow morning, I will save some gifts.
And for the people who want to visit me for the space mission: Fuelstation will be ready in 17 ours. Missioncontrol needs 2 Video-wall and I build the platform
flip123 - Note: Sent you a Spaceship Engine(SSE) last night at approx. 11PM EST. --Bill--

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I am also suffering with the problem of only being able to visit those few friends that have proper names, though I can gift to everyone. Gggrrrrrrrr!! I have sent out a few invitations to some new players in the hope of picking up a few people that have the space buildings. Of 35 friends, I can only visit 9, including Madlen who doesn't appear to be keeping up with the new challenges!!!

Someone has just sent me some goalposts! Thank you very much, but I am not wasting a gift by returning them. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing which username they came from. I assume that this is a glitch with gift positioning. I wish that GI would remove the old gifts as the gift list is getting rather full ;)
Charles Prince - Could not agree more with your Post - Just another crapy update from GI. The "New" Neighbors List is a P.O.S.! I have 7 Usernames most being LVL 35 which I can not longer Visit. And 4 of the 7 I can see their avatar - IE must_dash and dee140157 to whom I gift daily. Wish more players would add unique avatars -- Bill--

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
For all the people with visiting problems, I think Ipad-users cann't be visited. I have noticed this on my Android and I see the same now on my Iphone.
We still can sent gifts but some Android or Iphone friends can help with the visiting problem. I am now visiting the buildings on android.

I am starting the quest on Iphone but I still have to build the buildings (power problem). So I would like some 'Spacestuff'.
I didn't send gifts yesterday so I can give gift 2 times today. I will check the signatures.
flip123 - RE ur comment about Ipad visiting - I'm an Ipader and can vist Pakman another Ipader. -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
flip123
Keep in mind that you can not gift quest items (all space items included) between IPad/iPhone and Android. I tried adding you to my I Fly (ipad) account. At this point I've forgotten whether we were neighbors there or not. When I sent the invite, nothing happened. If you have gotten the invite, please accept it and I will be able to send you a video wall, that is of course if your avatar comes through. If you haven't gotten it you can try inviting me.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
I received a few neigbbor request on my android account that I recognized from this forum and added you. Tag me in this forum so I will know to add from here out. My android account has all the space mission buildings so visit away. I need all items to build the building that gives you fuel. Cant remember the name.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Charles Prince - Could not agree more with your Post - Just another crapy update from GI. The "New" Neighbors List is a P.O.S.! I have 7 Usernames most being LVL 35 which I can not longer Visit. And 4 of the 7 I can see their avatar - IE must_dash and dee140157 to whom I gift daily. Wish more players would add unique avatars -- Bill--
Bill,
I've lost must_dash and dee140157's avatars too. I can see them on my Android, but that doesn't help if you want to send a space item. Too bad we can't use Pakman as our International Operator. Send everything through him. Pakman comes through, through thick or thin, wind or rain, make that snow... no matter what!!:D

I Fly 2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Bill,
I've lost must_dash and dee140157's avatars too. I can see them on my Android, but that doesn't help if you want to send a space item. Too bad we can't use Pakman as our International Operator. Send everything through him. Pakman comes through, through thick or thin, wind or rain, make that snow... no matter what!!:D

I Fly 2
Could not agree with you more - Pakman Pakman - is simply the Best - next to you of course :p -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Good Morning all! Happy Expansion Sale again...or too soon? I find myself a little low on the greenies at the moment, but will be able to expand a little on both my games.

Thanks to all your help so far i'm not too far from completing my Cosmic Fuel Station (need Spaceship Engine x2 & Laser Level x1) & Mission Control Center (need Server Rack x3 & Video Wall x2).

Gifts for me haven't reset, so i will get mine out later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom