Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I need four Laser Levels and one Robot Tester to complete the Cosmic Fuel Station. If anyone gifts me them, I will send them back to you when my Send refreshes.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
flip123 Thanks so much for the laser level. Is jpjpjp doing the space mission? I also have gifts left if you send me an invite to I Fly. PS. This time my invite to jpjpjp went through. What do you need?
greensmith Sorry Tom, I really wish I could help you out.

I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
New Update / No Username Fix
I just started a new support ticket with GI:
"New update and still no fix for the username problem. This has been going on since September 2012. Many updates and lots of promises for a fix ... but nothing helpful. Please write me a reply telling me the techicians are aware of this and an update is in the works. (If you can't tell, that is sarcasm.) Tom"
I know it won't do any good but I just had to do it.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Could use 1x Laser Level, 2 Spaceship Engines, 3 Server Racks, and 2 Video Walls to complete my Mission Control Center and Cosmic Fuel Station.

From my iPad game (Flyerduck) i fully intend to send out only space supplies to my fellow iPad'ers. Unless specified that you need something different. My gifts are probably going to reset around 7:30-8pm (central) this evening. I will send out as soon as they do!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have sent gifts to a lot of you. I could not find everybody.
Flip123 has 4 items each. Jpjpjp can use everything for the mission

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
flip123 - Received and accepted both friend requests! Thanks for adding me!

Thanks everyone for the help! I need only 2 Spaceship Engines, 3 Server Rack, and 2 Video Walls to complete my Space buildings! I am also prepping my Android game (OBD Duty Free) to be ready to help with my first launch! So if you need help with a launch soon i should be able to help out!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day, 2 video walls are on the way, last gifts for today.
Could you sent space stuff to Jpjpjp2 (android), for a future quest?
Thank you kind sir! Unfortunately, i don't believe the space stuff transfers from iOS to Andriod, but i can send the Spaceship Engine that i have on my Andriod game (OBD Duty Free) if that helps!

Updated sig - now only need 3 Server Racks & 2 Spaceship Engines to move forward with my "Galaxy Quest"!! MuahaHAHAhaha!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Trying to send out gifts now. I Fly 2, have just sent you an assembly robot. Hope you still need one? Am just doing send in return for most of the others. Am still trying to work out who is on Android and who on iPad, as not being able to exchange mission items is getting confusing ;) I'm a bear of very little brain ....!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Trying to send out gifts now. I Fly 2, have just sent you an assembly robot. Hope you still need one? Am just doing send in return for most of the others. Am still trying to work out who is on Android and who on iPad, as not being able to exchange mission items is getting confusing ;) I'm a bear of very little brain ....!!
That was so nice of you sending me an assembly robot. The problem is you can't send quest items between IPad and Android. I really appreciate your kindness though. I've just sent you flight catering. I've been so confused with who is Android and who is IPad too.

Thanks again,
I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
CIRCULAR LOGIC ALARM!!!
I searched this forum to find out how to get a Training Center. I found this: "The Training Center is available after you launch your first spaceship." But in order to launch a spaceship you need a Treadmill. In order to get a Treadmill you must obtain five items that drop from ... the Training Center.
Something is wrong because using this logic there is no way to get a Training Center. Can someone please explain this to me because I think I'm missing something. Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, January 24
Most of my neighbors are just usernames with no avatars today. I was, however, able to send out these requests:
OBD: Filled Candies
Flyerduck: Spaceship Engine
Flip123: Navigation Module
I Fly 2: Laser Level
GamingSwiftie3: Spaceship Engine
Landa11: Additional Radar
Mariadejesus: Fuel Supply
Must_dash: Laser Level
Vangees: Laser Level
I'm returning space race items sent to me hoping they get back to the rest of my forum neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi Tom, if Ive got this right, you need to complete the following collections, Astronaut Outfit, Experiments In Space, Zero Gravity Launch, and Running Wild, the first 3 drop from the flights to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur, the last one drops from friends space related buildings including friends Training Centres. you need all 4 collections to start a space mission, but also need enough of the fuel to man the mission, if a neighbour has reached the same point i understand you can join forces to get the fuel, once you click to start it you only get 24 hours to get enough fuel to launch the shuttle, if successful the shuttle will drop items to complete the Space Odyssey collection, so you need a few shuttle flights to complete it, only then will you get the Training Centre. Hopefully someone can confirm it I have this correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom