Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I have just started a launch - as usual I do not get the chance of joining others' launches, however this time
I've made sure that I will be able to complete it on my own if necessary. Still, if others wants to (and are able to) join in, feel free to do so!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
hello all, anyone else see that the Capsule return time on the iOS is now inline with the Droid time of 24hrs?

Ah well, i guess we should have seen that coming when they changed the amount of "A Space Odyessy" to match android requiring 3 completions....my brother got it before they changed it on iOS. Lucky jerk!

Happy trading.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
hello all, anyone else see that the Capsule return time on the iOS is now inline with the Droid time of 24hrs?

Ah well, i guess we should have seen that coming when they changed the amount of "A Space Odyessy" to match android requiring 3 completions....my brother got it before they changed it on iOS. Lucky jerk!

Happy trading.
You have to complete a "Space Odyssey" collection three times now to get the Alien Legacy?!! Ouch. Before they changed that I was one item away from completing it ... now I have to do it three times?! :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
You have to complete a "Space Odyssey" collection three times now to get the Alien Legacy?!! Ouch. Before they changed that I was one item away from completing it ... now I have to do it three times?! :(
Yup, sorry to be the bearer of bad news....I was in the same boat on my iOS game...one item away from the collection (Haley's Comet has eluded my on both iOS and Android).....

Updated my sig, Happy Trading!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Yup, sorry to be the bearer of bad news....I was in the same boat on my iOS game...one item away from the collection (Haley's Comet has eluded my on both iOS and Android).....

Updated my sig, Happy Trading!
I was short the Horsehead Nebula only ... now I am short 3 of those and 2 of everything else!! Ouch! Damn you GI, first you mess up my plane fleet with the ropey upgrade and now you make things 3 x harder!! :( hmppfff

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I have just started a launch - as usual I do not get the chance of joining others' launches, however this time
I've made sure that I will be able to complete it on my own if necessary. Still, if others wants to (and are able to) join in, feel free to do so!
Arne I am still hopeful that we could resume our friendship through AC's auto-neghbor list.. I'll be on the lookout. This business of not being able to re-connect following an accidental/glitch related termination of the linked accounts is ridiculous.
Cheers!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors
Help!!! I meant to join tdv (TDVCrApple2) launch but i accidentally hit 'start a new launch' instead :confused: . I defenitely did not mean to waste a launch..anybody care to join (UPDATE: A couple of neighbors joined...Disregard the mayday call)

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
DON'T SELL YOUR ATTACK PLANES......

Hi, I have noticed that the attack planes some of you have mentioned are part of a new quest, they will be able to fly to Brest Fortress, and are gained for completing the Flying Tank Collection, there is also 2 other collections Ballard of a Soldier and For the Motherland. Looks like we will have to wait for an update to get this underway.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Fellow Neighbors and Friends,
My daily gifting list today includes:
greensmith gyroscope ; Thanks btw for the videoboard
Dee140157 (Dee140147) oscillating beacon ; (Ducks1) fuel additive
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel additive
flip123 (Jpjpjp2) oscillating beacon
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans Phone) archive box
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel ; (Bali2) grinding machine
Ianda11 (Ianda10) spare wire
One Bad Day (Flyerduck) stapler
Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) all inclusive bracelet ; Thanks for the goal post sent from Sankukia account
tdv (TDVCrApple2) passengers
Pakman deicer ; Thanks for the goal post.
dr_fly spare propeller
Colin Chew navigation module
Angry Bear goal post
Event Horizon navigation module
Happy flyin.....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
Rsorour I can send video board. Thanks for the goal posts, almost there with my last stadium.

Scoob1964 I sent you neighbor request for both your accounts. Good luck!

I am looking for a couple ergonomic chairs to finish my terminal. I have tons of usernames, so doing the best I can with gifts. Thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
There is a new update, it repairs the planes BUT in my game they killed the neighbour-part (can not add or visit)
I don't know if gifting is also hit by a bug

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Ianda11, as I know you are a neighbour... can you sent a gift to flip123. I don't know if gifting still works and I can't sent one gift out at the moment (reset in 9 hours) and I want to check if a gift arrives

Device
  1. iPad
flip123 I have just sent you some fuel supply from Ducks1 asi had not gifted you yet today. Here's hoping you got it ok.
Still not updating my airport until all is sorted. I am fairly sure I have flip123 on my ipad game too, but if so it is as username!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi everybody.... I was brave and did the update.... this wasn't a succes. I have my planes back, but everything revolving neighbors stopped working

Can you please NOT sent gifts to flip123? The do not arrive and it is a waist of the gift. I will test this evening (after reset) if gifts sent from me do arrive.
Instead, could you please sent the gifts to Jpjpjp (and jpjpjp2) They can receive and sent gifts.....

Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everybody.... I was brave and did the update.... this wasn't a succes. I have my planes back, but everything revolving neighbors stopped working

Can you please NOT sent gifts to flip123? The do not arrive and it is a waist of the gift. I will test this evening (after reset) if gifts sent from me do arrive.
Instead, could you please sent the gifts to Jpjpjp (and jpjpjp2) They can receive and sent gifts.....

Thank you
flip123 Sorry the update was unsuccessful. I really hope you will be able to get things back after the reset. The first person to update takes a bullet for the rest of us. I am very appreciative of your willingness to do so. If you don't mind could I ask whether all your planes went back to what they were before the previous update and had you made any changes to your aircraft in the period of time after the last update? I've made some changes, buying and selling aircraft and wonder what will happen to my current fleet of planes. NOT that I plan to update, but at some point when a new challenge comes out I will want to play in the new challenge. I will continue to send gifts to jpjpjp2 and just switch my gift from Flip123 to jpjpjp until your game gets repaired.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom