Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just want to say a big thankyou to people who are still gifting to my TDVCrApple2 game - I am still in need of many pruning shears... (missing one Rose) and two teddy's to complete the promo...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Howdy folks!
I think i had about 20 recognizable neighbors today (right about the daily limit of gifts). I sent out the following:
amir khan laser cutter
Arne pruning shears
greensmith oscillating beacon
Dee140157 pruning shears
GamingSwiftie (GS3) additional radar
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) packaging machine
Bali Hi pruning shears ; JeanVL additional radar
Capt. Dave all inclusive bracelet
Ianda11 oscillating beacon
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) additional radar
rickmou oscillating beacon
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose ; (flyerduck) archive box
Scoob1964 additional radar
tdv (TDVCrApple2) pruning shears
must_dash spare propeller
I Fly 2 fuel hose
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
amir khan - Hull Parts
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Pruning Shears
Capt. Dave - Bath Towel
Ianda11 - Pruning Shears to 10 and Flight Catering to 11
flip123 - Fuel Hose (and Pruning Shears to Jpjpjp from my phone when it resets)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Oscillating Beacon
must_dash - Spare Propeller
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
rickmou - Fuel Hose
Rsorour - Pruning Shears
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Pruning Shears
tdv - Pruning Shears off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Pruning Shears

Pruning Shears to usernames that sent them to me.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Ack... [insert a somewhat urgent plea for fuel hoses, a cooling chamber, or defrosters to GamingSwiftie3 here]

Yeah, so I'm after that one elusive teddy on GamingSwiftie3 to finish the challenge... Like many on here, I seem to get the best return on the Verona flights... Unfortunately, it requires fuel hoses. Of which I had already built up a few in the warehouse from very kind gifting neighbors. Now, it appears my warehouse has run dry and they are only available from a flight that requires a flight catering facility. My flight catering facility of course was just built and still needs a cooling chamber and 3 defrosters. *sigh*
So, would my very kind neighbors be willing to hook up GS3 with some fuel hoses - or a cooling chamber and some defrosters - on their next gifting cycle? Many thanks!

(GS2 is still a good 2 teddies and 4 candies away from finishing the challenge. But, I don't think much will help that one at this point other than time/energy/smart decisions/etc on my part.)

P.S. Yes, I know Verona also requires flight meals. But, thankfully I learned important lessons with GS2 and have had flight meals as a lower priority request almost from the beginning. So, while getting depleted, those are still in good shape for now. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Finally! I just found my last rose and I am ready to complete the Valentine mission - though holding back the last merry-go-round to be able to still get the "red" passengers.

But I don't need any more pruning shears - please see updated signature. Thanks for the many shears that helped me this far!

Device
  1. iPad
Those of you that have my Ducks1 game, could you send me landing lamps please. I am gifting shears from that game, but not worried about getting them back as I am far to low a level to have any real hope of completing quest.

For Dee140147 I am in need of flight catering and oscillating beacons at the moment. In fact I need most things, as stocks are very low! I need shears but I am losing hope with that quest too. I don't think this is one i will complete!

Is it me or does the game freeze much more these days when visiting neighbours? I don't know how many times I have been kicked out of the game, especially on my iphone game.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I am so glad I have joined this forum/site as its helped me massively. One thing I am trying is to have neighbours that regular send or return gifts. I have a list of items I need in my signature. If you also need these items please get in touch.

Please tag or PM if you send a neighbour request or need any help/items.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I can complete the Love mission on Ianda11 and just need one teddy on Ianda10, so no more shears please. I will still return them if sent to me though. I urgently need items for a repair base on Ianda10 (please see sig) if anyone can help. Thanks!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Those of you that have my Ducks1 game, could you send me landing lamps please. I am gifting shears from that game, but not worried about getting them back as I am far to low a level to have any real hope of completing quest.

For Dee140147 I am in need of flight catering and oscillating beacons at the moment. In fact I need most things, as stocks are very low! I need shears but I am losing hope with that quest too. I don't think this is one i will complete!

Is it me or does the game freeze much more these days when visiting neighbours? I don't know how many times I have been kicked out of the game, especially on my iphone game.
Dee140157 Hi Ducks - Read this post a bit too late - I have already sent u deicer and Ducks1 Shears. Next reset I will send Catering/Beacons and to Ducks JR :sneaky: I will send LL. Next - Visiting neighbors has been a total disaster. More often than not my game freezes and I have to do a Hard Exit and reload the game. What is really bad about this is I hove found that I must recheck my Gifting. I have noticed that when I reload - recent Gifts did not go out. So I need to check and then resend Gifts that I thought were already on there way. Thgis game is becoming more "WORK" than play :eek: -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello all,

Started TDV20 (running version 1.31 of AC on android) to try to help out some of our iDevice users... so if you need anything from that game please feel free to add me. Remember if you add me you will need to tag me or PM me.

Sadly it does mean I cannot send any of the promo items (shears, travel guides, all inc bracelets etc).

Please no gifts to TDV20.... anyhelp with shears to TDVCrApple2 would be most welcome :love:

Signature updated

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
tdv sent your TDV20 an invite. I could use help with a defroster to complete my dining facility. Event Horizon tried to send my account one but would not cross from his android to my ipad. It would send fuel instead. Interesting!
Many thanks.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Again, mostly usernames today so I sent what I could to my recognizable forum neighbors and returned other gifts.
Cheers,
Tom

I wish I would have found this site a long time ago, but it is still very helpful and reliable. I am just about to buy the level 5 control tower and I know I will need the following items for completion of the building: transmitter, insulation, projector and server rack. If anyone can send these, it would be greatly appreciated. I ALWAYS send gifts back to those who send to me. I plan on updating my signature tonight to show what I have to send out as gifts. Thanks again!!​

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Greetings Folks,
I sent out the following today:
Arne catering meal
greensmith oscillating beacon
Dee140157 (dee140147) oscillating beacon
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel hose
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) packaging machine
Bali Hi pruning shears ; JeanVL oscillating beacon
Capt. Dave additional radar
Ianda11 fuel hose
rickmou fuel hose
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose ; (flyerduck) archive box
tdv (TDVCrApple2) pruning shears

I also randomly assigned items to usernames that i could not ID
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
amir khan - Hull Parts
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Fuel Hose
Ianda11 - Hull Parts to 10 and Flight Catering to 11
flip123 - Fuel Hose (and something to Jpjpjp from my phone when it resets)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Oscillating Beacon
I Fly 2 - Deicer
must_dash - Deicer
Pakman - Deicer
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
rickmou - Fuel Hose
Rsorour - Oscillating Beacon
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Deicer
tdv - Pruning Shears off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Pruning Shears

Items to usernames that sent them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom