Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour - if you need those Robot Testers, let me know. I have another account that I don't use but didn't upgrade so I can send all the Space mission items. Don't get to use that iPad much, so it was (surprisingly) a good idea on my part.
Uncle Mans ... Thanks for the robot tester you sent out last night. Could you send me another robot tester once your game resets? BTtw ...do you still need those archive boxes? I sent your Uncle Mans Phone account 4 of those of the past few days. I did not keep track of how many you needed initially?let me know
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Accepted, glad to be neighbours
This is highly annoying: I saw your name on my neighbour list just before my gifting time was up, but when I returned a few minutes later to start gifting, your name has disappeared into the dreaded usernames. I had looked forward to a prosperous new relationship, but this seem to be impossible. I simply don't understand it, because the last handfuld of neighbours, that I've attached, are still visible by real names. Damn you, GI!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Uncle Mans ... Thanks for the robot tester you sent out last night. Could you send me another robot tester once your game resets? BTtw ...do you still need those archive boxes? I sent your Uncle Mans Phone account 4 of those of the past few days. I did not keep track of how many you needed initially?let me know
Cheers!

2nd Robot Tester just sent. No, no need for more archive boxes. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with my phone account signature. :) Will update tonight.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hello all, hope you're doing well today!!

Uncle Mans - I sent you an invite, looks like to your iPad account. Do you have a different username for your iPhone game? Anyway, once we get that worked out i can send you whatever you need from my sig.

Does anyone have the "Disposable Shampoo" on an iOS game? I find it difficult to believe that nobody has it to send as a gift on the iOS. I am also in need of 2x Insulation, 1x Bench and 1x Video Board on the iPad.

Sig updated for current needs/wants. Also finally added the list of gifts i can send from iPad, so let me know how i can help you out and i will do my best!! Happy Trading!

My phone is, creatively, Uncle Mans Phone. I have none of the 4 items that you mention quoted above in any of the 3 Apple (Crapple) devices I have this running on (would be 4 if it worked well on an iPod).

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering to Stan Breckner 2
Dee140157 - To Ducks1 - Fuel Additives
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Spare Propeller
One Bad Day - to flyerduck: Flight Catering
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Cooling Chamber to 10 and Deicer to 11
must_dash - Spare Propeller
mv_airport - Spare Wire
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Robot Tester, Robotic Lawnmower
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Gyroscope

Send back items to some usernames. Hopefully my phone will reset tonight to get gifts to others (flip123).

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Sent to my neighbors:
greensmith landing gear
Dee140157 (Dee140147) spare wire; (Ducks1) fuel additive
GamingSwiftie (GS2) passengers; (GS3) spare wire
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID; (Jpjpjp2) meant to send you a radar per your signature but gifted an additional radar instead. My apologies
Ianda11 (Ianda10) packaging machine; (Ianda11) deicer
rickmou flight catering
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) flight catering
tdv (TDVCrApple2) jet engine
must_dash spare propeller
@Kalina82 Filled candies
Pakman fuel
dr_fly fuel
Scatterkat Navigation module
Colin Chew flight catering
Angry Bear additional radar
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Sent the following:
Antony1406 - AI Bracelet
Kitty - landing lamp
Lauren - server rack
pienicki - gyro
Scatterkat - goal post
Ianda10 - additional radar
Chloe1111 - landing lamp

Fuel hoses to Arne, BrakeTown, Ianda11, Red Fox One, Rsorour, Bali 2, Jpjpjp, Jpjpjp2, Scoobs1964, Ndh2, HappyHelen, Jackjackeli

I hope everyone receives their gifts. Take care everyone.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Sent the following:
Antony1406 - AI Bracelet
Kitty - landing lamp
Lauren - server rack
pienicki - gyro
Scatterkat - goal post
Ianda10 - additional radar
Chloe1111 - landing lamp

Fuel hoses to Arne, BrakeTown, Ianda11, Red Fox One, Rsorour, Bali 2, Jpjpjp, Jpjpjp2, Scoobs1964, Ndh2, HappyHelen, Jackjackeli

I hope everyone receives their gifts. Take care everyone.
I have received a beacon thanks I shall return a beacon when my gifts refresh later today. The good news is I can still see you in my neighbour list, most people that I have added in the past few weeks turn into username

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Gifted today:
flip123 / Jpjpjp = spare prop
@Galmar = beacon
@Ducks1 = filled candies
Angry Bear= beacon
InCoNvEnIeNtE = navigation module
Taz = jet engine
@Nigs = fuel hose
Rsorour = flight catering
@Rafaelpoa = spare wire
@ninepin69 = Beacon
Njoud = Gyroscope
@username11223344 = additional radar
Bali Hi/Bali2 what you need= Beacon
@Jenny Armreif d = spare wire

Not all above are on this forum.

Plus return these gifts to usernames: Fuel hose x2, Air vent filter x1, Beacon x1, flight catering x1, spare prop x1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom