Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Pakman ..... i am very curious..How could you have 13 jumbos? i have what seems to be the max# of hangars and planes = 8 according to my most upgraded tower. AC doesnt offer me any upgrades to increase my planes and hangars and i am at level 32 closing in on 33.
Happy flyin....

Rsorour - if you need those Robot Testers, let me know. I have another account that I don't use but didn't upgrade so I can send all the Space mission items. Don't get to use that iPad much, so it was (surprisingly) a good idea on my part.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering * 2 to Stan Breckner 2 and one to Stan Breckner
Dee140157 - To Ducks1 - Fuel Additives
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Spare Propeller
flip123 - Flight Catering to jpjpjp2
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Spare Wire to 10 and either gifted or can't gift to 11
LAX - You showed up on my phone earlier, because I visited...now back to username (both accounts) - Send Flight Catering to all usernames on my phone.
must_dash - Spare Propeller
mv_airport - Spare Wire * 2
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering * 2
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Bath Towel and Robot Tester

A couple of items to the usernames of the world as well!

Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering * 2 to Stan Breckner 2 and one to Stan Breckner
Dee140157 - To Ducks1 - Fuel Additives
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Spare Propeller
flip123 - Flight Catering to jpjpjp2
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Spare Wire to 10 and either gifted or can't gift to 11
LAX - You showed up on my phone earlier, because I visited...now back to username (both accounts) - Send Flight Catering to all usernames on my phone.
must_dash - Spare Propeller
mv_airport - Spare Wire * 2
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering * 2
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Bath Towel and Robot Tester

A couple of items to the usernames of the world as well!
Thanks, I did send you flight catering earlier as well as you still do fortunately show up for me. I haven't done either of the two most recent updates.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Thanks, I did send you flight catering earlier as well as you still do fortunately show up for me. I haven't done either of the two most recent updates.

I try to resend to everyone who sends me something on my phone, hopefully, I have been nice to you there. :) Eventually, I'll even start tracking and posting why I have sent there, but I'm not that organized...yet.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I would like to thank all my neighbors for returning gifts and other needed items.
Today's daily exports were to:
greensmith cockpit glass
Dee140157 (Dee140147) deicer; (Ducks1) fuel supply
GamingSwiftie (GS2) jet engine; (GS3) additional radar; Thanks for the lawnmower
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID; (Jpjpjp2) landing gear
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) could not ID; (Uncle Mans Phone) archive box
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers; (Bali2) Grinding machine
Ianda11 (Ianda10) landing lamp; (Ianda11) fuel hose
rickmou flight catering
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) fuel hose
tdv (TDVCrApple2) cockpit glass
Pakman spare propeller
Scatterkat landing gear
Colin Chew spare propeller
Angry Bear landing light
Event Horizon spare propeller
@Hyphen Oscillating beacon
Cheers!
PS. Thanks again for all the help. This forum has been the driving force of progress in the game

Hello my friends !! Gifts sent to all my neighbors. I try very hard to finish the space mission.

I need : 4 Dispatcher control , 4 server racks, 3 video walls, and also Hotel things such as DND signs, Bath towels and disposable shampoos.

Thanks a lot all my friends for their gifts :)
Tractatus1964

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Neighbours needed who returns gifts. Sending 20 gifts everyday and receiving 10 back at the most. I always return gifts.

Please see signature for items needed.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hello all, hope you're doing well today!!

Uncle Mans - I sent you an invite, looks like to your iPad account. Do you have a different username for your iPhone game? Anyway, once we get that worked out i can send you whatever you need from my sig.

Does anyone have the "Disposable Shampoo" on an iOS game? I find it difficult to believe that nobody has it to send as a gift on the iOS. I am also in need of 2x Insulation, 1x Bench and 1x Video Board on the iPad.

Sig updated for current needs/wants. Also finally added the list of gifts i can send from iPad, so let me know how i can help you out and i will do my best!! Happy Trading!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One Bad Day hi, can you see me in your neighbour list on your flyerduck game?
No, i do not. It's possible that i removed you because you became a "username" with no avatar on my game....i lost a lot of good neighbors through that.......

Try sending me an invite and we'll see if we can get hooked back up.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Neighbours needed who returns gifts. Sending 20 gifts everyday and receiving 10 back at the most. I always return gifts. Please see signature for items needed.
I know I successfully added you a while ago but you haven't appeared on my neighbor list ... unless you evolved into the dreaded username. Luckily, I have a core group of about 15 forum neighbors that never left so I exchange with them daily. Am I on your neighbor list as Waverly huff?
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom