Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi All, I'm continuing to play my normal game Sankukia, but have just started Sankukia2 on my iPhone,
want to see how far I can get without having to spend any greens think maybe the hotel maybe a problem,
but it a kind of the great neighbours on this forum v GREEDY GI, anyone want want to join me on my quest?

Items needed, on Sankukia2 EVERYTHING !

Ps. My normal Sankukia signature is below

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Yes, you may delete JeanVL.

Bill is fantastic. @ Happy Helen I did get your deicer - thanks! I was traveling yesterday so I didn't have time to sort through my gifts, but I did get the deicer from username. Please let me know the next gift you send and I will try to match it up with you. Thanks again!!
Bali Hi

Thanks for the info re your neice, such a shame, lets hope she can resume asap and we can re-connect as neighbours.
I will continue to send Bali Hi and @Bali2 fuel, many thanks for your gifts.

HH

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi All, I'm continuing to play my normal game Sankukia, but have just started Sankukia2 on my iPhone,
want to see how far I can get without having to spend any greens think maybe the hotel maybe a problem,
but it a kind of the great neighbours on this forum v GREEDY GI, anyone want want to join me on my quest?

Items needed, on Sankukia2 EVERYTHING !

Ps. My normal Sankukia signature is below
@Sankukia2

you can add me if it helps. You show up with avatar, I can't visit your city but at least I can gift and know who I am gifting to.
HH

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Glad they made it over... Currently nothing at the moment thanks, I am sure there are loads of people on the forum who might need it more... unless you are able to help with my TDVCrapple2 game... but only if you have a spare gift

Let me know if you want to stockup for the next upgrades etc.... as I might be loosing TDV21 soon....
tdv

Thanks for adding me to your new game, I can't gift you robot tester, shampoo or bath towel.

Is fuel or passengers any good?

HH ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Scoob1964, i wrote a tread on how to build a hotel.... it's under the guide part.... it works as long you donn't visit a neighbouring hotel
will sent an invite tomorrow

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today's sendings from me:
@COACHO: Flight catering
Sophie: Cognac
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Landing lamp (can't remember what you need on lv.4)
One Bad Day - Flyerduck: Spare propeller
Pakman: Fuel
Aero: Fuel additives
mv_airport: Fuel additives
@Bastarius: Deicer
@Tjiamin: Oscillating beacon
flip123 -jpjpjp2: Navigation module, flip123: Spare propeller
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Fuel additives
mel - meli: Single-malt whisky
Phantom: Fuel hose
Angry Bear: Fuel additives (I can't gift you any of the things you need now, so I sent you something that you earlier asked for)
@Kau: Oscillating beacon
lfcawc: Deicer
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Flight catering
@User1234ar: Flight catering
Capt. Dave: Single-malt whisky

I have invited Lollypopfizzz and Scoob1964 (Sankukia2)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
So many usernames today. Sent out gifts where I could and returned others. Tried adding Sankukia2 as a neighbor but it didn't seem to go through. UPDATE: I just accepted Sankukia2 as a neighbor so it must have went through at your end.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
billsnj I told you I would tell you when visiting I Fly 2 worked for me. Well, today for the first time since the update, I was able to visit myself.

@sankukia. I tried adding sankukia2 and was unable. You are welcome to add I Fly and/or I Fly 2.

I Fly 2

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
It is with regret that I have to ask you to stop sending gifts to JeanVL.

My niece decided to accept Apple's invitation to upgrade its OS, as a result the jailbroken iPad is restored to its original garden wall setting. During the factory reset, all games were wiped off the face of the earth and JeanVL airport has been demolished :cry: . Not sure if it will be resurrected.

Aww.. How sad.. Let us know if she decides to attempt another airport.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
I have been trying to get my hand on a couple of robot testers to complete my cosmic fuel station. Also was awarded a stadium that i have ignored as i was getting space program up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there are items that i have that are urgently needed, please let me know. I try to keep track of signatures on a daily basis.
Today i sent out the following:
amir khan flight catering
greensmith jet engine
Dee140157 (Dee140147) flight catering; (Ducks1) fuel supply
GamingSwiftie (GS3) navigation module; Many Thanks for the video board
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID; (Jpjpjp2) oscillating beacon
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) could not ID; (Uncle Mans Phone) archive box
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers; (Bali2) goal post
Ianda11 flight catering
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) flight catering
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) navigation module; (Sankukia2) all inclusive bracelet
tdv (TDVCrApple2) fuel
Pakman fuel
dr_fly fuel
Scatterkat goal post
Angry Bear goal post
Event Horizon flight catering
Happy Flyin.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I made an inventory of neighbours on Iphone....
I have over a hunderd Usernames.... snif..... I really would like that being fixed.....
I keep all the flight item gifts of the beacon and higher and sent it back... can take a few days but I sent them back as I don't know who is who.....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Thanks Happy Helen - Took the plunge and upgraded.

Before the upgrade I reconfigured my fleet and had;
1 turboprop, 2 jets, 1 delta, 2 powerful deltas, 2 jumbos, 5 sleighs

After upgrade I have;
1 attack plane, 2 turboprop, 1 jets, 2 delta, 2 powerful deltas, 5 jumbos - 13 planes!!!!!!

I have lost the Rivera destination and ability to return capsule in a minute after a launch vs gained 3 jumbos free.

Busy doing the opera quest - I have 5 seafood restaurants if you need to visit.

Pakman

Hi Pakman, what is the change for the return capsule after the upgrade - does it at least return still? My previous launches on iPhone (before upgrade) meant the capsule came back straight away but after the upgrade does it return/how long does it take? I need one more item to complete my Alien Legacy collection and am ready to launch but don't want to waste a launch if I am not going to get a capsule back ... let me know! Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Neighbors,
I have been trying to get my hand on a couple of robot testers to complete my cosmic fuel station. Also was awarded a stadium that i have ignored as i was getting space program up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there are items that i have that are urgently needed, please let me know. I try to keep track of signatures on a daily basis.
Today i sent out the following:
amir khan flight catering
greensmith jet engine
Dee140157 (Dee140147) flight catering; (Ducks1) fuel supply
GamingSwiftie (GS3) navigation module; Many Thanks for the video board
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID; (Jpjpjp2) oscillating beacon
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) could not ID; (Uncle Mans Phone) archive box
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers; (Bali2) goal post
Ianda11 flight catering
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) flight catering
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) navigation module; (Sankukia2) all inclusive bracelet
tdv (TDVCrApple2) fuel
Pakman fuel
dr_fly fuel
Scatterkat goal post
Angry Bear goal post
Event Horizon flight catering
Happy Flyin.....
Sent a goal post

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Hi Pakman, what is the change for the return capsule after the upgrade - does it at least return still? My previous launches on iPhone (before upgrade) meant the capsule came back straight away but after the upgrade does it return/how long does it take? I need one more item to complete my Alien Legacy collection and am ready to launch but don't want to waste a launch if I am not going to get a capsule back ... let me know! Thanks!

The lander now takes 24 hours to return, that's the only difference as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom