Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
They need to add one thing... To scroll to two way, as they did with collections....

How is your quest going?
Jpjpjp has only 1 collection, 8 to go...
Flip123 has 8 collections, 1 to go

Many thanks for all the gifts, please keep the pruning shears coming....I'm doing ok on the teddies & sweets but oh those flowers..no flowers for 2 days now & nowhere near even 1 bunch. I have gained more Great Seals collections this quest than Valentines....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
They need to add one thing... To scroll to two way, as they did with collections....

How is your quest going?
Jpjpjp has only 1 collection, 8 to go...
Flip123 has 8 collections, 1 to go
My quest goes badly, I have only collected two Cupids - the pruning shears throw very few roses and the flights give even fewer bears )-: Moreover, I recently had a failed spaceship launch because I don't seem to be able to join other players' launches and they don't or can't join mine. So now I'll wait till I'm sure I have enough fuel to do one of my own - patience is needed!

Thanks for asking - and thanks to all for sending stuff to me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Today we started flighing to Verona because of the bear droprate. We still need nine(and the correct ones)
We also need two orchids, They refuse to drop. We have 6 tulips, but we only need two of them... No spares with the rest.....
Cupid will drop eventually, we still have 10 out of 14 days left...

I will try to sent you Shears, the avatar just has to show.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Today we started flighing to Verona because of the bear droprate. We still need nine(and the correct ones)
We also need two orchids, They refuse to drop. We have 6 tulips, but we only need two of them... No spares with the rest.....
Cupid will drop eventually, we still have 10 out of 14 days left...

I will try to sent you Shears, the avatar just has to show.....

I have found the drop rate for bears from Verona is pretty good. While the flights take longer, I think the overall payback is better. Also it drops 50 passengers more often than I thought it would. It's a nice evening event. You send off planes before heading to bed and in the morning you can get a nice payoff.

I Fly

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Thanks Uncle Mans. I'm trying to find you on my neighbor but I guess you're one of the "username". Is there anyway I could recognize you?
Capt. Dave Thanks for the fuel additives you sent this morning. I will follow your signature to keep track of what you need. For hotel, i have all inclusive bracelets and for flight school, i have all except text book. I will start sending as soon as GI resets my game.
Cheers! BTW, excuse my ignorance, but how do you send bonus gifts that show up in my city (e.g oil on hangars....passengers ontop of buildings...etc)?

JeanVL have completed 3 collections of Bouquets, so I guess I won't need anymore Pruning Shears.
Many of my iOS friends are usernames, so it is difficult to return the correct gift.
For the moment, I will return pruning shears to usernames who send JeanVL pruning shears.

Rsorour, your name is still intact, and I sent you pruning shears.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Pilot2 - Think u mis-read my comment - I can visit Pilot2B - it is just Pilot2 that is Username. Next - for the longest time I had not setup my Avatar (Sunset inSt. Martin) with facebook. Then I found a Link on this site that explained how easy it was and how to use a fictitious FB account. I followed the instructions and now many of my Neighbors can see my Avatar even though I might just me a Username to them. (y) -- Bill -- PS Try It :unsure:

Fictitious FB accounts are against FB rules ;)

I wouldn't mind creating another Twitter account if anyone knows if that will place an avatar into my game.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, maybe Tdv can help you with fuel hoses from his gift game. He helpt me a few days ago.....
He's helped me (and many others) out a lot in the past. Right now I'm flying to Paris to get fuel hoses and to Riviera, which needs Oscillating Beacons. Have to keep those flights running until the time runs out.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Could anyone please send a Cash Counter to Pilot2B? It would be most appreciated! We can both send back anything we have in return.

Also Pilot2B also needs Reinforced Frames, Triple Wires, and Transmitters so he can complete his Fuel Station if anyone has those available to gift.

We both thank you in advance!!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi everyone.
My I Fly 2 game isn't working. I don't know how long it will be out of commission. Until it returns, please don't send any gifts to I Fly 2. I will now be concentrating on my I Fly game again. I will be continuing to send gifts from that account. I'm still going to be using my I Fly 2 signature page.

I Fly
I Fly
Just read ur post Pls let me know when I fly 2 is up an active. Till then I will not send gifts. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom