Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
This new update (wings of love version) has really buggered up my ability to visit neighbours. I can now no longer visit most of my IOS neighbours (mostly usernames!!!). Of the people I can visit - It is so slow and is taking ages, (although the android guys look like they are having more of a torrid time after their last update).

As tdv says....

View attachment 152

Pakman
Pakman just read ur post. I was wondering why I have not received gifts from u? I keep sending. Question are you getting them? Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One Bad Day, Shears don't cross platforms, you should know....
I do know that, but when i have people that have multiple games across those platforms and they are afflicted with the "Username" with the same Avatar...it becomes difficult to distinguish which platform everyone is on. So if i happen to send something, like the Shears, that doesn't transfer, i apologize. GI assures me that there is a fix.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
amir khan - Pruning Shears
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Pruning Shears
Capt. Dave - Bath Towel
Happy Helen - Pruning Shears
Ianda11 - Pruning Shears to both 10 and 11
flip123 - Fuel Hose (and Pruning Shears to Jpjpjp from my phone)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Pruning Shears
must_dash - Pruning Shears
onehyy - Pruning Shears
Pakman - Pruning Shears
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Pruning Shears
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Pruning Shears
TimP - Pruning Shears
Tractatus - Pruning Shears

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Just found out (I guess I'm really slow..) that the romantic passengers you get from flights go into the store at the far end. Having played this game for quite a while it takes ages to scroll to the end (I have 125+ different items, e.g. a hamburger, which I guess must be somewhat smelly by now :)).

It would be nice if GI would make it possible for us to archive some of the items to allow easier access to the things that are currently most interesting. However, considering the reports from others trying to communicate with GI, I don't bother even suggesting it to them.

I suggested it at one point and got a we don't understand the problem so we're closing the ticket type of response.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
No longer in need of Shears on Flyerduck (iPad) as i have collected all the flowers i need for the missions on this version. I do still need them on Android (OBD Shears) so please, Android users, continue to send them if you can. Sent out a full 20 shears today.

As for Flyerduck, i could use your Repair Base lvl 4 items - Lining Plate x2 - which can be sent from both Android and iOS, so if you got them, i would appreciate them. Thanks!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Greetings All,
Daily items sent out today are as follows:
amir khan pruning shears
Arne pruning shears
greensmith fuel hose
Dee140157 pruning shears
GamingSwiftie (GS3) pruning shears
flip123 (Jpjpjp2) oscillating beacon
Bali Hi passengers ; @JeanVL additional radar
Capt. Dave flight googles
rickmou pruning shears
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) pruning shears
Ianda11 pruning shears
One Bad Day (OBD) oscillating beacon ; (flyerduck) fuel hose
Scoob1964 pruning shears
tdv (TDVCrApple2) pruning shears
must_dash pruning shears
Happy flyin.....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started my (probably) last launch since I already have three Alien Legacy buildings and I believe three are the limit. My fuel count now stands at 788. If one or more neighbors wants to join me, please do. I won't go over 799 until right before my 24 hours are up so someone else can grab first place.
UPDATE: Congrats, Event Horizon for completing the launch and getting the gold!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
If any of you are feeling kind, I have just started a game on my iPhone so could you add me. my username for that one, thanks to @billsnj's suggestion is Ducks1 . It is level 5 at the moment! I am not so worried abut gifts at the moment, although will be soon I am sure, but it would be good to visit airports for cash,fuel etc. I did not want to send you all requests at this stage as I know it is difficult with all the username issues and all I can gift is fuel at the moment!

So username : Ducks1

No longer in need of Shears on Flyerduck (iPad) as i have collected all the flowers i need for the missions on this version. I do still need them on Android (OBD Shears) so please, Android users, continue to send them if you can. Sent out a full 20 shears today.

As for Flyerduck, i could use your Repair Base lvl 4 items - Lining Plate x2 - which can be sent from both Android and iOS, so if you got them, i would appreciate them. Thanks!
Blooming heck....I have the merry go round and sweets collections but nowhere near the flowers , not one paltry bunch yet..what's your secret?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
Hi all!

Besides not being able to visit "usernames", now I can't visit most of my neighbors! It just freezes in the "please wait" screen and I have to close the game. Is it just me, or does it happen with you as well?

I am done with the flowers, so I don't need any more pruning shears. But if you still need them, just keep them coming, as I will return them to you! Sorry, but right now I don't have the time to check the forum to see what items you need :( Besides, having to restart the game everytime I try to visit a neighbor makes it even more difficult and time consuming... :(

Also, I am ready for a launch (can put 400-600 points), so, if you need or want to do a launch just let me know.

Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi all!

Besides not being able to visit "usernames", now I can't visit most of my neighbors! It just freezes in the "please wait" screen and I have to close the game. Is it just me, or does it happen with you as well?

Yes and I have lost some drops because of it. For some reason, it always happens when I try to visit flip123 or must_dash. Which probably means they have something I want to click. :eek:

Hi all!

I am done with the flowers, so I don't need any more pruning shears. But if you still need them, just keep them coming, as I will return them to you! Sorry, but right now I don't have the time to check the forum to see what items you need :( Besides, having to restart the game everytime I try to visit a neighbor makes it even more difficult and time consuming... :(

Also, I am ready for a launch (can put 400-600 points), so, if you need or want to do a launch just let me know.

Cheers!
Having similar problems with neighbours.. I'm almost ready to launch.,I've sent you an invite..I could put in more than that so we could easily do 2 between us. I'm on EST...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly
Just read ur post Pls let me know when I fly 2 is up an active. Till then I will not send gifts. Bill
Bill,
I will let you know what eventually works out with my I Fly 2 game. I got my first response from tech support asking me to update to V1.81, which I had already done, with no success. So we will see what they suggest next. I'm playing my I Fly game and so frustrated with the slowness of everything. I can't visit more than a handful of neighbors. I'm just working on getting my stars flying to Verona and Riviera. It's a strange thing, one of my favorite aspects of this game is the interaction with my neighbors. Now I feel like I did when I was a little boy when I was sick and stuck inside and could only watch through the window when all my friends were playing outside and having a good time. Of course, it seems like everyone is having a variety of issues with this most recent update.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CJD
Username
CJD
Hi, I'm having the same problem with visiting neighbours as everybody else - most frustrating.

I'm trying to complete the early stages of the Valentines mission, without much success, can I possibly be added to distribution lists for pruning shears? Will return the favour from my current gift list!

Thanks,

Device
  1. iPad
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Busbyelliot
Items needed Power source
Items You Can send shears

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom