Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hi, I'm having the same problem with visiting neighbours as everybody else - most frustrating.

I'm trying to complete the early stages of the Valentines mission, without much success, can I possibly be added to distribution lists for pruning shears? Will return the favour from my current gift list!

Thanks,
I accepted your neighbour request. However, it will be more than 12 hours before I can send you P.S.

Device
  1. iPad
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Busbyelliot
Items needed Power source
Items You Can send shears

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.just realised this is updated daily so that's what I'll do ! Everyone seems tobe on the valentines mission but I'm stuck with x2 jets so shears can be sent in exchange or power source thx

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
My iDevice games freeze occasionally, but the android game is much worse. It seems like every time I try to visit a neighbour, it gets stuck at the please wait message. Could this be a server issue?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
My quest goes badly, I have only collected two Cupids - the pruning shears throw very few roses and the flights give even fewer bears )-: Moreover, I recently had a failed spaceship launch because I don't seem to be able to join other players' launches and they don't or can't join mine. So now I'll wait till I'm sure I have enough fuel to do one of my own - patience is needed!

Thanks for asking - and thanks to all for sending stuff to me.
I hardly ended my complaints yesterday before my luck changed somehow: I now have two flower-, one teddybear- and two cupid-collections, so my hopes to complete valentine now look much better.

But the drops from the flowers are few so just let the shears float, please :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My iDevice games freeze occasionally, but the android game is much worse. It seems like every time I try to visit a neighbour, it gets stuck at the please wait message. Could this be a server issue?
Same here. I can visit 10 neighbours daily, and for 1 or 2 the time to open is normal, for rest - horrible. One or twice i need to restart the game (hard reset of game), usually im waiting 2-3 minutes to open neighbour airport.

GI --> :censored:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Jpjpjp has 1 flower, two bears and three cupid collections. Flip123 can finish (going for the flights)

So please, still Shears to Jpjpjp....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Dee140157 - just saw your invite to TDV4 from Ducks1 and accepted it... Sent you fuel20 and passengers.... Let me know if you need anything else from my list...

Would appreciate Shears to TDVCrApple2 if possible..

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Pakman if you are trying to build up your stars don't complete the quest yet as event flights disappear plus flowers around your airport. I completed the quest by mistake so can't gain the stars.

Hi all, thanks for my gifts,

I've updated my signature below for items needed, Thanks again in advance.

Device
  1. iPad
Dee140157 - just saw your invite to TDV4 from Ducks1 and accepted it... Sent you fuel20 and passengers.... Let me know if you need anything else from my list...

Would appreciate Shears to TDVCrApple2 if possible..

Happy to send shears to tdvcrapple2. Sent you an Invite along with tdv 4 but tdvcrapple2 has not accepted Ducks1 yet. If you accept I can send shears.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This morning I had all real names. I started to give out gifts and was almost done when the game crashed. When I restarted, none of the gifts were actually sent and almost all my neighbors were username. So I had to start all over gifting only the neighbors I could recognize.
Capt. Dave: Do Not Disturb Sign
Rsorour: Pruning Shears
flip123: Fuel Hose
billsnj (Erb22 - Couldn't see your name but did see your sunset avatar): Oscillating Beacon
Ianda11: Pruning Shears
@landa10: Pruning Shears
lfcawc: Returned Pruning Shears
Pakman: Pruning Shears
rickmou: Landing Lamp
Patrick (PatrickMast): Spare Propeller
Mariadejesus: Pruning Shears
@OBD: Pruning Shears
GamingSwiftie: Pruning Shears
InCoNvEnIeNtE: Landing Lamp
Tractatus: Returned Pruning Shears
@wildwood airport: Returned Pruning Shears
Zhang (Tjiaman): Returned Pruning Shears
@Sklifasol: Returned Pruning Shears
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
This morning I had all real names. I started to give out gifts and was almost done when the game crashed. When I restarted, none of the gifts were actually sent and almost all my neighbors were username. So I had to start all over gifting only the neighbors I could recognize.
Capt. Dave: Do Not Disturb Sign
Rsorour: Pruning Shears
flip123: Fuel Hose
billsnj (Erb22 - Couldn't see your name but did see your sunset avatar): Oscillating Beacon
Ianda11: Pruning Shears
@landa10: Pruning Shears
lfcawc: Returned Pruning Shears
Pakman: Pruning Shears
rickmou: Landing Lamp
@PatrickMast: Spare Propeller
Mariadejesus: Pruning Shears
@OBD: Pruning Shears
GamingSwiftie: Pruning Shears
InCoNvEnIeNtE: Landing Lamp
Tractatus: Returned Pruning Shears
@wildwood airport: Returned Pruning Shears
@Tjiaman: Returned Pruning Shears
@Sklifasol: Returned Pruning Shears
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith

I bet they all got double gifts! Earlier Bali Hi's niece sent me shears, then crashed, sent again, I got 2 shears!
You have probably made those neighbours very happy :)

What can I send you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom