Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Uncle Mans & Pakman - it takes a while for the avatar to get passed around - I had to make a few game updates (i.e. post on the wall) before it started showing the avatar... Same problem now with TDVCrApple2....

onehyy - the Statue is just an item - not added anyware and currently of no use. Except on the collection where it shows you how many times you have collected it.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Good day all,

Well i have completed the valentines task. I have my "Garden of Love"

1 thing to keep in mind, if you are going for stars. I would say, try not to finish the game. As you might have already read, as soon as you finish all the missions. All the valentines buildings reset themselves and you are left with normal passengers. this is no good if you me i was going for starts.

And for those who don't see my aviator and or name, I have Cpt BOB on the tar now.

feel free to friend me. Cpt bob

happy flying.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Android has the same challenge. I will also start the challenge on Jpjpjp2. DO NOT sent pruning shears from Ipad or Iphone. They will disappear of becom fuel. It is a 'waist' of the present.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I can confirm that shears sent from android to iDevice turns to fuel. I tried it earlier. iPhone to iPad or vice versa is fine.
that is what I thought... thanks for the confirmation - perhaps I mis-read flip123's wording...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Tdv, Thanks pal? I always thought pal was male, I am female :)
Yes, the game name is male, the nickname of my partner is Flip, so I needed a name for my game... Flip123
I didn't know I could not change this!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Tdv, Thanks pal? I always thought pal was male, I am female :)
Yes, the game name is male, the nickname of my partner is Flip, so I needed a name for my game... Flip123

oopsie... :oops: - sorry did not know (is that a good thing or a bad thing...)

I generally use pal irrespective of male or female... but then again it is just me...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
I'm trying to finish my Jumbo flights, so really could use some Spare Propellers, Navigation Modules, and Fuel Hoses. I will always return these gifts a.s.a.p.

For those neighbors wanting to visit Valentine buildings, I have 5 Gazebo's, and 6 Romantic Cafés.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Patrick - most of the items you have listed as "So far nobody seems to be able to send" I can sort out from ~TDV4 - will you be able to send me pruning shears to TDVCrApple2?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj I think I wrote my last post wrong. I do recognise your avatar not your name. So always send to you. Or at least I try to. I get so confused these days. It is so much easier with those names who add their need to their name eg I fly fuel hose. (That may not be a al be but the idea is there.

Incidentally I am suddenly in desperate need of fuel catering and de icer as well as paint to repair planes. On top of of course endless shears to get flowers! I need to be able to visit all 20 neighbours every day.....
Dee140157 As long as I can see the Ducks you will get a Gift from me. (y) bill

Device
  1. iPad
tdv thank you so much for all your gifts. I have added tdvcrapple2 so that I can try and return the favour. You help is much appreciated. So much so I feel guilty asking the next question, but can you gift passenger seats for repairs too? This seems to come up a lot too at the moment and I don't have the spare greens to buy. If so, when you have helped others in need can you send me a few too. But help others first as I do not want to be too greedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom