Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
No code available for ipad
Username
Amir khan
Username:- Amir khan
Only for ipad ..
I need power source , Spaceship Engine/Assembly Robot/Video Wall/Robot Tester/Laser Level
Pease help me urgently

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Again, more usernames than not. To those I recognize I sent:
Amir Khan: Laser Level
gamingswiftie3: Landing Lamp
flip123: Spare Propeller
Phantom: Fuel Hose
I Fly 2: Gyroscope
Pakman: Fuel
flyerduck: Shredder
retren.transmit: Powerful Radio Transmitter
lfcawc: Spare Propeller
retren3.weatherD: Weather Display
PatrickMast: Spare Propeller
mariadejesus: Flight Catering
Returned gifts to:
rickmou: Passengers
Pilot2B: Robot Tester
31012: Grinding Machine
Still missing the elusive Spiral Galaxy; will try another launch tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom

hi everyone
i'm back, and getting interested in the game again...
i wrote them back for the username issue and that i cannot visit some friends (for exmple i recognize your avatar greensmith but i cannot visit you) nad they say there a problem with the space and some characters in the names... i told them that i have a space in my name and they propose to delete the game reinstall and they will compensate me for the experience and so
anyone has any idea what is the compensation and if that may work, i'm level 35 so is risky...
thanks all

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ipaduser Jpjpjp has no spaces but is a username in the last few month. I personally don't think it will be the solution....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
We are going to make a launch on sunday, hopefully a joined one. Anyone interested in participating for the first launch to get the trainigcentre?

Device
  1. iPad
warehouse 13 good to see you back. You are still on my list of neighbours I discovered recently when I had a day of names. I think I even send you things occasionally! If you start again with a new name, then do let me know so that we can delete the old you and install the new you. My name doesn't have spaces but I think I am username to many others.

billsnj I am so not a "ducks" in the old English sense of the description for a person. It is quite funny. However it is a nice unique avatar that is linked to flying loosely! As for gifts I'm trying to build a stock of all items for the delta and jumbo flights etc. Fuel hose, spare wire, oscillating beacons, spare props and deicers, fuel catering etc. So at the moment am easy going. Surprise me, or send me something you need and I will return it.

The only problem I am having at the moment is that I have added lots of lovely new people who send me things, but some days I can't return to everybody. I do try to rotate who I send to, so that if I miss you one day, I will send to you the next.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
hi everyone
i'm back, and getting interested in the game again...
i wrote them back for the username issue and that i cannot visit some friends (for exmple i recognize your avatar greensmith but i cannot visit you) nad they say there a problem with the space and some characters in the names... i told them that i have a space in my name and they propose to delete the game reinstall and they will compensate me for the experience and so
anyone has any idea what is the compensation and if that may work, i'm level 35 so is risky...
thanks all
warehouse 13 I personally think that what GI told you is pure Bull. My game name is erb22 No spaces, special characters etc. I'm an IPader playing since late August and the Username issue gets a bit worse with every GI update. They no longer acknowledge or reply to the Username issue. Just my 2 cents. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
warehouse 13 good to see you back. You are still on my list of neighbours I discovered recently when I had a day of names. I think I even send you things occasionally! If you start again with a new name, then do let me know so that we can delete the old you and install the new you. My name doesn't have spaces but I think I am username to many others.

billsnj I am so not a "ducks" in the old English sense of the description for a person. It is quite funny. However it is a nice unique avatar that is linked to flying loosely! As for gifts I'm trying to build a stock of all items for the delta and jumbo flights etc. Fuel hose, spare wire, oscillating beacons, spare props and deicers, fuel catering etc. So at the moment am easy going. Surprise me, or send me something you need and I will return it.

The only problem I am having at the moment is that I have added lots of lovely new people who send me things, but some days I can't return to everybody. I do try to rotate who I send to, so that if I miss you one day, I will send to you the next.
Dee140157 Look for Deicer tonight Ducks lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom