Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly2 - hope this latest update for the android has now fixed your airport!!!

Pakman
@ Pakman. I can access my I Fly 2 game, but it requires a 30 minute wait for it to load. Then if I want to make a phone call, I have to close my game, and then go through the same process again with the 30 minute wait to play again. I think I may play twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I am communicating with Tech support and I must admit I think they realized they screwed many things up and are really trying to solve the problem. They asked me many more questions about my phone and what software and firmware I am running.

I am currently flying to Riviera on my I Fly game trying to get more stars. I holding out collecting my flowers, so the challenge won't finish. I have ten merry go rounds. Here is my question to you (Pakman) and Tom (Greensmith). Are you using airport cash to get enough passengers? I've been using cupid's arrow for all my valentines properties to come available. That gives me about 500 passengers. Now that I'm flying 8 jumbos, twice a day for each of them, it is going to start costing me quite a bit of cash. I'm at the point with my I Fly game that I live for the challenges, so I'm willing to put out more cash than I would have before. I'm just wondering whether I'm missing a better alternative.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I am currently flying to Rivera on my I Fly game trying to get more stars. I holding out collecting my flowers, so the challenge won't finish. I have ten merry go rounds. Here is my question to you (Pakman) and Tom (Greensmith). Are you using airport cash to get enough passengers? I've been using cupid's arrow for all my valentines properties to come available. That gives me about 500 passengers. Now that I'm flying 8 jumbos, twice a day for each of them, it is going to start costing me quite a bit of cash. I'm at the point with my I Fly game that I live for the challenges, so I'm willing to put out more cash than I would have before. I'm just wondering whether I'm missing a better alternative.

I Fly
I'm not using airport cash. I'm only flying three Jumbos while my five Deltas go to Nice for Oscillating Beacon drops. I know I can't finish 120 Riviera flights and get all three stars but I'm hoping to get two before time runs out.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
greensmith thanks for that info.

Pakman. You should have asked me whether the new, new, new update helped my Android game. When you said new update, I thought you meant only the new new update. Who knew there was a new new new one? Well, the new new new one fixed my game and now it's working. YAY!!!!! The original update was V1.79, then they came out with V1.81' and now they've come out with V1.83, all in a period of less than a week.

I Fly 2

Here is my question to you (Pakman) and Tom (Greensmith). Are you using airport cash to get enough passengers? I've been using cupid's arrow for all my valentines properties to come available. That gives me about 500 passengers. Now that I'm flying 8 jumbos, twice a day for each of them, it is going to start costing me quite a bit of cash. I'm at the point with my I Fly game that I live for the challenges, so I'm willing to put out more cash than I would have before. I'm just wondering whether I'm missing a better alternative.

I Fly

I Fly2 - not spent any greenies yet as only flying 2 jumbos. However @200 pinkies a pop for a jumbo flight I don't think I will 3 star the jumbos unless I spend on cupids arrow.

Pakman

greensmith thanks for that info.

Pakman. You should have asked me whether the new, new, new update helped my Android game. When you said new update, I thought you meant only the new new update. Who knew there was a new new new one? Well, the new new new one fixed my game and now it's working. YAY!!!!! The original update was V1.79, then they came out with V1.81' and now they've come out with V1.83, all in a period of less than a week.

I Fly 2

I Fly2 - that good to hear. It's because the mods- tdv Aero Melanie are kicking GIs arse!!!!

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi everybody,
new gift code just announced from GI:

February11
2000 Coins & 3 greens

Still working on with the flowers, need only three more of them to complete the challenge, Teddys & Sweets I have now completed (or are ready to complete). So keep sending me shears, will send all beack that are send to me. Thanks!
TimP
TY for post can confirm
February11 got me 2000 + 3 Bill

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
This week ive sended, i counted them specially for you, 27emails with multiple GI nubs... Now its solved partialy, but they are still busy with more fixes...
Aero. I am so grateful for all your efforts! It was so frustrating playing this game, then not playing, then making a call, then waiting 30 minutes again for the game to load. :D

I don't know whether it's a fluke or not, but I see all names of I-device neighbors and I can visit them. I need to edit this. I meant to say, I can see my I-device neighbors on my Android I Fly 2 game. I don't recall ever seeing their names and visiting them before. Maybe once.

Thank you everyone!

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Many thanks to all who have been sending me shears – returned where I could – sadly many are still usernames and so unable to tag everyone…

made a post in the iPhone thread and tagged people.

Trying my best to recognise the rest of the people either from avatar or airport/level - please tag me if I have nto returned an item to you...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
A record number of usernames. Even avatars of Paulfromhyde and greensmith were missing. No Alfred E. Neuman - what are they doing??

amir khan - Pruning Shears
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Pruning Shears
Capt. Dave - Bath Towel
Ianda11 - Pruning Shears to both 10 and 11
flip123 - Fuel Hose (and Pruning Shears to Jpjpjp from my phone when it resets)
must_dash - Spare Propeller
Pakman - Fuel
rickmou - Oscillating Beacon
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Pruning Shears
tdv - Pruning Shears off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Pruning Shears

Pruning Shears and other gifts, but mostly shears, to usernames that sent them to me until the limit. Silly limit.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I had real names of players for the second day in a row - and the names even stayed after I started my visits! Unfortunately, I hadn't much time to send gifts cleverly so I mainly sent them to "the usual suspects" and mainly pruning shears which I still need myself.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
As I still get a lot of pruning shears, I have made a list of forum-users who still need shears (I think it is a waist of the gift to sent me pruning shears if other people still need them). Please find each other....
I will use the list when sending gifts.
It's a special thread under Ipad....

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Returned 20 gifts today, as usual no idea who most are from. If I missed you then apologies.

Still can't send gifts from 'gifts', Apparently I don't have neighbours..... It has been like this since the new style gift page arrived. Standard reply from GI.

I can only return or send gifts from the neighbours tab.
photo (Small).PNG

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
No code available for ipad
Username
Amir khan
Hi friends
Username :- Amir khan
I can everything available up to level 24
I nees amperemeter, lining plate , hull parts , laser cutter (urgently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom